• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54-57] Zamera 200x old frag system (no BS), war system like real tibia

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to give Zamera a shot! Any informations I should know about? Like which guild(s) are ruling/leading the server and that kind of stuff...

From what I read from this thread it seems to be a pretty cool OT!

(Ill start later today because Im playing some WoW atm!

Going to give Zamera a shot! Any informations I should know about? Like which guild(s) are ruling/leading the server and that kind of stuff...

From what I read from this thread it seems to be a pretty cool OT!

(Ill start later today because Im playing some WoW atm!

Yes, welcome.

Forgot the PW on my "aandeerz" ...

My name is "Flandiie" :) Forgot to log in yesterday Oo

I forgot my password and the only email I use is perm banned after some big arguements between me, talaturen, sizaro and amer ice :)

off again cmon chris u gotta fix this ¬¬

Invalid account name.

Jagkanprata, Yepp Amer ice^^ it was kinda me and him vs Sizaro and Talaturen but everything was Sizaros fault cuz he lied like a bitch about what Talaturen said... It was AGES ago...

somewar.png

Little bit of some action ;)

Worst battle I've ever participated in. Commander suddenly stopped talking, people didn't listen or magic wall. They kept taking own targets and these targets were mainly knights, which made them getting self-trapped.

Hah was kind of lame tbh u guys got split so easily but i hope theres more to come

We got splitted cause our 'commander' wasnt even talkin lol, atleast not for me.

edit: I'm on your picture!! jaajaja ;]

Pft, people are seriously going emo when they're dieing.
They keep telling me that they're losing levels and that they do not have any money. The experience here is uberhigh, and so is the lootrate.

Just give the guild a couple of days and they've probably gotten their precious levels back.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back