• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][8.54] Venia Custome Map

venia

Reaction score
World Of Venia!

Hello otland!

I would like to introduce Venia a custom server located in Sweden.
We are a dedicated team of 4 and have been working on a server for over 2 years now.
However about a month ago we decided to bring this ot to life once for all and started to work allot on the server.
The server is still under construction but will be released around 27/2 2010.

The server will ofc be 24/7 with serious and with dedicated staff.

Why should you choose Venia?
If you are tired of all the OT's that is closing in just some days venia is the right choice for you.
Our server is on a server computer that we aren't using for anything ells so the server will be up for atleast 1 month then we will decide the future for Venia.
We are a very active team and will make allot of updates with newer cities and quests and such.
So join us, give it a try you wont be disappointed!

Wanna help Venia?

Please tell us what exp rates/stages you wanna have on the server.

Do you want something speciall? please leave a comment here or make a private post!

Some pictures from the server!

21lvk7t.jpg

First picture from rookgard at the pub ^_^

30s8zki.jpg

Picture from the maingate in Khalshar.

16ht7q8.jpg

Last picture at Khalshar market place.

Please leave a comment and spam me with ideas!

stay tuned at:
Index of /

Yours Venia Team!

Last edited:
sorry you should post the server once is open many ppl post "coming projects" and 99% of em never come up

Hello Minti!
Well since i want some players the first day we host it i thought it would be an good idea to post it on otland/otfans.
The server is allready done and is being tested as we speak =)

/Venia team

Any special features, custom quests, or custom anything (besides map) we can look forward to seeing here...?

Yes Call Me Taffy, there will be allot of quests both easy and hard.
As it looks right now it's the normal tibia vocations and what so ever but if enough members wants us to change something or improve something we obviously will forward that.
For example in every city we have NPC walking around in the citys with talk actions that will be much more advanced that they are atm.

Please tell us what you want on your custome Ot!

If I would play a custom open-tibia, I would like a nice staff team speaking properly english. Which you seem to got a lack off ;)

Hello xaLf.
Im sorry if my english is not that good, perhaps it was because the time were past 02:00?

Anyway please comment and help us make a cool OT for all of us!

first picture i donnu...
Second picture is ankh main north gates..
Third picture is darashia market and he removed 3 markets >.<

Yes i had Ankrahmun in my mind when i was mapping and i had it with purpose.
Sice it seems that people like the Real Tibias mapping so much im trying to use it but allso to make it custome.

If you would like, I can help you "get your server ready".

I've been playing OTs for years now, since before 7.6, and have also been playing Tibia since mid 2002.

I can help you:
-Balance vocations (whether they are custom or regular, though I suggest you go custom - regular vocations are for regular Tibia!)
-Find bugs (map glitches, quest bugs, monster bugs)
-Balance economy (make it so that players trade!)
-Make sure the stages are good (ie you don;t get stonewalled when exp drops from 40x to 5x at level 150)
-Various other things

I've played HUNDREDS (maybe not hundredS, but definitely over 100.), and I think that I know a decent amount about them. If you want any help, just ask!

If you would like, I can help you "get your server ready".

I've been playing OTs for years now, since before 7.6, and have also been playing Tibia since mid 2002.

I can help you:
-Balance vocations (whether they are custom or regular, though I suggest you go custom - regular vocations are for regular Tibia!)
-Find bugs (map glitches, quest bugs, monster bugs)
-Balance economy (make it so that players trade!)
-Make sure the stages are good (ie you don;t get stonewalled when exp drops from 40x to 5x at level 150)
-Various other things

I've played HUNDREDS (maybe not hundredS, but definitely over 100.), and I think that I know a decent amount about them. If you want any help, just ask!

Sounds good! ill contact you private!

And to the rest of you please give me advices as Dinjaga just did here!

Come on people please spam my thread :D give me your tips for the server!