• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden| 8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL + gengia oken pyre, no OP donates! 24/7 RL War syste

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats the deal of opening it again? you guys get to play 1 day max then the ot crashes again and you have to wait 2 more days, anyway i hope you get it fixed.

ya but its not the fault of the owner <.< its cuz of the fkin ddos kids

whats the point of annoying people. god humans have become so retarded

Not worth to bring it online again, my team quitted and probably rozbiamy to.

QQ, why should always the best ots get DDosed by fucking worthless kids that have no life in real... I really don't get it

I'll talk to my leaders and lets find another OT and the teams who want the same sort of battles move to the same one for the same fun and action?
This would be really nice I think.

Not worth to bring it online again, my team quitted and probably rozbiamy to.

only because your worthless team dont wanna play, doesnt mean everyone else dont wanna play, he can still put the ot online for people who wanna play.

only because your worthless team dont wanna play, doesnt mean everyone else dont wanna play, he can still put the ot online for people who wanna play.

Hmmm actually Mentors wasn't useless i guess you are from rozbiamy, and i guess i know who you are, and Don camillo is biszk, and who says we don't wanna play, we would love to play again, and we want you guys on the next ot wich we gonna play if it is not eriana again.

Navid :)

@ Topic, get online seriously this ot had the best wars there was no ot with better ones in my eyes. and this all in 2 weeks.

@Navid

thats why i said worthless team ^^

Yea sure our team is worthless and yet we haven't lost any 'war' completely -.- , first get ur facts straight and take look at your team and the other teams then you may write something about our team!

To Real Map..

Its your Ot wich many seem to like, but the thing with you is, I Cant understand why you dont give your customers information about what's going on and when you believe the server will come up. People are eager to play or atleast hear whats going on but nothing comes from your mouth, how can it be so hard to put down 1-2 minutes to tell us how the situation is..
Is it Or is It Not Coming up? stop letting all of us wait for maybe nothing? this is almost as bad as the DDoser since we know nothing whats going on.

nice movie halle ;p

@up, maybe people got school/work? I remember last time he said he has school till 16:00.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back