• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden| 8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL + gengia oken pyre, no OP donates! 24/7 RL War syste

Status
Not open for further replies.
you losin' players mate :/ get it up soon

inb4 that's what she said

you gaining players let it be like this LOL

just wana know when the ot will come back online and will it come back online.. can sum1 let me know soo me and my team know what we are doing.. thnx.. and them fuckin retarded ddosers ulot seriously need a life dont get a the point destroying sum1s ot which he must of spent soo much effort making it 1 of the best ot's.. fuckin reatards..

I've no fucking idea, I was thinking it would be on today Monday at 16:00 CET.
BUT NAAAAAAAH!
Bah, not fun.
fuckin kankerpool DDoser.

When is the OT going back up again? me wanna play so badly ;(

funny, the ddoser dont even have balls to write here, gotta love ppl who think they are something only because its the internet :p

alter ich bin so krank seit 3 tagen nicht richtig geschissen -.-

I want to play eriana ffs stop it I'm so bored and sick :(

funny, the ddoser dont even have balls to write here, gotta love ppl who think they are something only because its the internet :p

the ddoser probably wrote here but is not saying hes ddosing

Which means he is the biggest pussy ever since he doesn't even show himself in the world wide web lol.

Gaah... This feels no good :S, I really hope it goes up soon

The hoster of eriana cant even bother to come here and give us an update on what's going on with the server so i'm not gonna play this ot anymore. beyz

ye this sux. The gm said that he will fix the ot today but he dosen't even write here about whats going on......

Well, maybe im talking with Hetzner but well they aint unblocking it, so I have to be patient. They are kinda busy and got alot to do aswell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back