• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden| 8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL + gengia oken pyre, no OP donates! 24/7 RL War syste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you know WHAT TIME the ot goes up today? You don't have to give an exact answer, just tell us what youre expecting plx =D

Do you know WHAT TIME the ot goes up today? You don't have to give an exact answer, just tell us what youre expecting plx =D

He doesn't know - it's out of his control due to the crappy SA hoster lol

Btw Anco, give me your real adress and an ip from your server or which server you play.

Scotland
Aberdeen
15F Ferrier Crescent

thats what he said, no idea if its right tho.. well bad he aint from germany, sweden or something. 20 years old and acting like a kid, probably didnt get love from his parents.

its fun that you guys are insulting him even more now haha, now he'll never stop LOL:p

Scotland
Aberdeen
15F Ferrier Crescent

thats what he said, no idea if its right tho.. well bad he aint from germany, sweden or something. 20 years old and acting like a kid, probably didnt get love from his parents.
haha, Scotish prick, theyre all the same

what's the point of ddosing a server seriously lol
u got nothing to win yooo?

I got bad news. Well I have finally contacted there phone support again and they suddenly say, that there network administration works only from Monday - Friday, so the bad thing is that they lie to me in the emails since they always said that it might went yesterday night or saturday morning on again. But well, now we have to wait until Monday until they finally finished it. I beg again for a bit patience, try to enjoy your weekend by spending outside and we will compensate this bad issue with special events, increased loot rate and free donation points. We will use the time to update the Server, of course although Server is down we wont reset the server.

Sorry for the innovience but well people are bored in real life I suppose.

Fuck, is Tibia your respirator on a daily basis? Get over yourselves and enjoy your damn weekend, and on Monday it will most likely be online.

I find these "you don't have a life" arguements quite pathetic tbh. Ofcourse there are some people who really dont have lives but some people have just decided to stay in for the weekend and play the ot they like INSTEAD of going out - and that doesn't necessarily make them nerds or geeks.

I myself think its bad that the ot is down, because I do want to play it. However, since that's the case I'll just do something else this saturday.

Ergo: I don't get what youre on about cause all people do are stating their opinions, like I just did.

So please, end these silly and childish discussions thank you

K I wont attack this ot anymore.
I swear, Sorry to cause any trouble.
Now im moving to hit someone elses server.
Gl & Hf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back