• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden| 8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL + gengia oken pyre, no OP donates! 24/7 RL War syste

Status
Not open for further replies.
in this server there is less rpg players than in zantera . that is good. stamina is low regen thats good no 300 lvl ue spammers.

yesterday 200 players online and good obs venore-thais and in edron big war :) 3 guilds

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so Anco rpg player can go to zantera xD and have ob with 300 lvl ue spammers

Last edited:
I play on this OT, but why does it turn off sometimes? its really annoying? can I get a answer?, Your Notorious.

in this server there is less rpg players than in zantera . that is good. stamina is low regen thats good no 300 lvl ue spammers.

yesterday 200 players online and good obs venore-thais and in edron big war :) 3 guilds

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

so Anco rpg player can go to zantera xD and have ob with 300 lvl ue spammers

on this pic we can see that u guys have 2x more ppl then us, and again u guys losing it's sad...

@fixersson, who are you? if you are talkin about my team, we werent more then you.

@topic, server gets ddos again? lol

Emporia reseted today, we could might aswell just go there.

Well, we bought the installation of flood attacks etc, and well there was one miss configuration which leaded to some lacks still. So well first of all we contacted again the company and talked with them to hurry up. Afterwards tomorrow evening this configuration will be installed so that it should be harder to ddos.

Well but seriously, I suppose Emporia ddos since suddenly they made at the same time reset? That's kinda strange but well, I hope people still got faith in me.

No, they didn't. Emporia shutdown yesterday, coz of a lot of bugs. I know it, since I found a lot of them.

so, when will the server go online again? It was a really good server except those DDOS attacks :/

Are you freakin serious, the ot is off again...again...again...

So when is it back?

Just tell us when it will be up again,thats all : )

Haha.. Of course erania will be DDos Attacked cuz the hoster join other servers and advertise.... Hope you not join my server and advertise!..

Only because people advertise on other ots, doesnt mean its the owner himself, gz brain retard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back