• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden| 8.6] Eriana.org 100% RL + gengia oken pyre, no OP donates! 24/7 RL War syste

Status
Not open for further replies.
Butcher, you think your guild is so pro but you invite evrey random you can find, in your cam:

19:47 Charlover: »you are mentors
19:47 Charlover: »mate
19:47 Charlover [185]: nah im not
19:47 Charlover: »was whit them 2 weeks?
19:47 Charlover: »or what?
19:47 Charlover [185]: ive never been in Mentors?
19:47 Charlover: »k
19:47 Charlover: »invited
19:47 Charlover [185]: ty

Uhm before you talk you should maybe get ur facts straight, im mate with Jakob Fearsome(which is in the guild) and he told me to join them so i did, which means im not a random and about inviting randoms you shouldnt talk, i was in Mentors when it was the nice members, now its pretty much bunch of randoms in the guild, or atleast 10 ppl which i dont know and that i call random invite shit! So please, dont open your god damn mouth if you dont know what you talking about.

Kthxbye.

It's a server which finally deserves players.

@ DDoser: brave to write here?

le'ethral , friend of charlover was spamming me on vent over 20 min to invite him ...

Its not his fault that you turned on utamo vita on 200+ Royal Palladyn and ofc you hited the floor like rest of your crew!
As far i can see , im the only one mentor here ;)

Its embarassing mate :)

Well i logged in today just to check it with some friends and it was perfectly thats exactly what i call "RL map" No fucking RPGER'S Just Wars and so. + Its perfect on other ot's people just xp xp xp xp to get level 300 and then run around like a f'king idiot ueing everyone.

I'll wait until the server gets online goodluck with the Ddos attacks owner! And guys stop blaming this guy cuz his ot is getting Ddos attacked so often.. would u have funnier on a ot where it cant even be a normal OB?

Sorry for my english

My name on the server is Gloyz =)

Someone post the DDOS'ers info, so we can leak it to 4chan's /b/, so they can massorder pizzas :>

There are currently 30 users browsing this thread. (19 members and 11 guests) im horny right now

Real Map, should we bother staying up hoping for the OT to come back on?

I wanna know if its worth sitting here waitin for it or if I should go do some other shit lol X____X

.______.

It is worth sitting and wait, because this gm is really fighting for hes ot and afterall its really good and the wars are awsome. Its like nothing to complain about. Lets just sit and hope for the best, that no DDos will be going on when he have fixed the last thing

Well, I suposse you can do some other shit;P Its worth to wait for me even 1 week ;) As long as the ddoser dies irl

It is worth sitting and wait, because this gm is really fighting for hes ot and afterall its really good and the wars are awsome. Its like nothing to complain about. Lets just sit and hope for the best, that no DDos will be going on when he have fixed the last thing

I am not saying the server aint worth waiting for, I was more talking about tonight..

As he said, the server is blocked, i doubt that the company works at night ;P Just have a nice night ;)

Fuuuuuck, me who was hoping for it tonight tho.
Argh, this makes me mad..
-Youmadbraaoh?
-KANKEEEER YE IM FOKIN PISSED!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back