• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][8.6] Hunger Games OT

Level 3 and just looted a bone club from a Deer :>>> Time to upgrade it and destroy lol. & I Agree you should loose 1-2 items on death, not everything.
Also; If you can do this, too keep the true hunger game feel, You should have random maps, like every 5 hours server does a quick shut down, and everyone keeps everything, but the map changes. From like Ocean, to Forest, or Desert .. etc.

Just looted a second bone club, guess there not so rare >.<

17:03 Joshua pwned Kiki's head!!

I'm really liking this server so far.
We should get some EXP for killing someone, also how do you get more water?

Last edited:
Have you seen these like light blue puddles around the map? That's where you fill it up.

I hate you joshua.. I'm not making another account you meanie >_>''

When you created your account you have to log in on the website and sign in. Same when you died.

Edit:
I bought the wizard outfit with my char being offline and when I log in I don't have it while the website says that my outfit is the wizard outfit.

You're the jerk that killed me :(!

Its fun, just to play once in a while haha since you just start all over again that sucks. Still its a good game, recomended all the way.

The server was fun at first but it's only fun when there are lots of people online, and when you kill someone they will most likely quit..

Thanks for all the comments, I will be fixing all the bugs you described in this thread.
I never fixed the ability to upgrade the bone club, atm you have to loot a furry club from bears and then craft a sword from steel + leather.

I will fix a less punishing death today as well and see if more people will stay after they die :)

Patch notes coming later

Logged on at level 11, level 20 hits me in 2.. so I make a new character, 2 level 20s kill me at level 1. So I made one more, and they killed me again.

Fuck
That
Shit.

I had an idea that was similar to this, personally I think I could have done a lot better but I'm not going to say how in-case I decide to make such a server in the future.
Gl with yours though.

Really nice server!! =)
Loot materials to craft items.. Love it!!

Bought myself an assassin outfit but didn't received it..
And, btw, Antidote Spell is not working..

In game: derickk

Really nice server!! =)
Loot materials to craft items.. Love it!!

Bought myself an assassin outfit but didn't received it..
And, btw, Antidote Spell is not working..

In game: derickk

You died and rage quitted :|

14:30 reignlasting [8]: :D
14:31 Johnnoo [5]: HELP!
14:31 reignlasting [8]: SHUSHUSH
14:31 reignlasting pwned Johnnoo's head!!

This is very fun server, its great. Very nice crafting system.

reignlasting noob i was running from him like 2 hours xD.

Back