• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][8.6] Hunger Games OT

Kekke

Reaction score
Hello everyone and welcome to Hunger Games Open Tibia!

We are currently a team of 3 people developing a small mod for OT called Hunger Games OT
Team members:
Me: Programmer doing Lua, C++ and Website.
Jonte: Mapper
Mirzovic: Mapper

The game is going to look like Hunger Games as much as possible!

View attachment 19335

Step by step guide:
Register at our website: http://tibiaold7.servegame.com/
Sign up your character once you have logged in at: http://tibiaold7.servegame.com/
Launch Tibia 8.6 and enter our server IP: tibiaold7.servegame.com
You will spawn in a random tower position which is a safe pos.
From there you have to work your way around the map hunting different mobs and killing players.
In order to get experience you have to have stamina, check your stamina and drink water when you need to!
Refill water in shallow water.
Newbie hunting tips:
Hunt deers for some basic armor and a back pack
Go to bears and get a sword and a shield
Go to spiders and get 10 silks.
Go to trees (south part of current map) and get 2 woods
craft a bow.
Own players!

We have a few custom features like;
Crafting System (You craft your items, you loot materials and craft your gear)
Broadcasting kills system
Skills on level up
Stamina (5 minutes of exp, you need to drink water to fill this up, you can only refill your vial with water from shallow water not from the ocean)

In order to join the server register at the following website:
http://tibiaold7.servegame.com/

Once you have registered, you can login and press "Sign in" in order for the system to create your actual character.
As soon as you sign up you can connect to the IP;
tibiaold7.servegame.com

We also have a coin system.
Every time you kill a person on the server you get a coin on our website.
For these coins you can buy outfits.
Currently in Alpha 0.8 we have 1 outfit (assassin) available.

I hope to get some feedback from you guys!

Information:

Craftable Items:

Fur armor:
25 Fur
Fur boots:
12 Fur
Fur cap:
10 Fur
Fur legs:
8 Fur
Fur Backpack:
30 Fur
---
Leather armor:
50 Leather
Leather Boots:
20 Leather
Leather Cap:
35 Leather
Leather Legs:
45 Leather
Backpack:
60 Leather
---
Bow:
2 wood
10 string
Sword:
10 steel
10 leather

Lootable items:

Bow:
craftable

Arrows:
Bear (1%) (1-2)
Spider (1%) (1-2)

Sword:
Bear (2%)
Spider (1.5%)

Steel:
Bear (50%)

String
Spider (15%) (1-2)

Speed Potion (Increases speed by 50 for 10 seconds):
Bear (1%)
Deer (1%)
Spider (1.5%)

Health Potion (Restores 50-100 HP):
Bear (2%) (1-2)
Deer (2%) (1-2)
Spider (3.5%) (1-2)

We are working on this every day and adding new features.
I have been working on a shop on our website yesterday and we are now selling 9 outfits for coins that you get from kills.

We have a team that plays around 19-23:00 gmt+1.

I will be adding some screenshots and some guides soon.

great idea, really like it, 2 bad theres no1 online, but still the whole concept of hunger games is awesome

Small update from today;

We are currently working on MORE craftable gear, ranging from a simple leather set to a full steel armor set.
We have added more crafting materials that can be found in animals around the Hunger Games island!
I have added more outfits that you can buy from our shop at:
http://tibiaold7.servegame.com/store.php
You can now change the color of your outfits.

A few screenshots as requested;

A few of the crafting materials that you can find here to craft your armor / weapons:
SBxNWZ3.jpg

Hunt chickens to get feathers for your arrows!
rvMFXvP.jpg

Kill everyone else on the server and claim yourself as the winner (currently not implemented, now it is a deathmatch system, just go in kill and then log in back when you die)
2s5ByNw.jpg

Make a pact with other players and fight bosses! (Remember, only one may win!)
psLxZak.jpg

I do enjoy this but if im gonna spend about 30 mins every time I die to have someone walk up to me and kill me in 2 hits then its not even worth playing. All people are gonna do is get pissed because they wasted time trying to play a OT where if you die once you lose everything.

I do enjoy this but if im gonna spend about 30 mins every time I die to have someone walk up to me and kill me in 2 hits then its not even worth playing. All people are gonna do is get pissed because they wasted time trying to play a OT where if you die once you lose everything.

I don't think you understand the whole concept behind this server.
Do people get pissed after a dota match when they lose everything they farmed?
You will still have your outfits + statistics as those are saved per account.

Do people get pissed after a dota match when they lose everything they farmed?
I do xD

@Topic:
I think the idea is awesome, however, I have to agree with Dark~, that it's taking too long to get some nice items. It's not really like "match" because players aren't starting at the same time, and when you login there might be someone with bp of arrows and other nice items waiting for you. Recently I've played on Flatlander's bomberman server, you're spawning there in lobby and you have to join queue for the game you want to take part in. I think it's good solution but it needs more people to play on the server at the same time. Anyway it's the most fair solution I can think about.

I do xD

@Topic:
I think the idea is awesome, however, I have to agree with Dark~, that it's taking too long to get some nice items. It's not really like "match" because players aren't starting at the same time, and when you login there might be someone with bp of arrows and other nice items waiting for you. Recently I've played on Flatlander's bomberman server, you're spawning there in lobby and you have to join queue for the game you want to take part in. I think it's good solution but it needs more people to play on the server at the same time. Anyway it's the most fair solution I can think about.

This is definately something we are working towards.
We are trying to put some queue system on the website, but we also want to have 1 server with death match available.
That means that in the future we will have 1 death match server
and 1 real hunger games server (you queue up 16 people, all join and then you go hunt and kill each other)

This is definately something we are working towards.
We are trying to put some queue system on the website, but we also want to have 1 server with death match available.
That means that in the future we will have 1 death match server
and 1 real hunger games server (you queue up 16 people, all join and then you go hunt and kill each other)

What im trying to get at is we have to earn everything. If I remember correctly Hunger Games they all spawned with nice items right in front of them and they had to fight for them and then they went into the wilderness to survive.

Dark Vhoodu makes a point.
In the actual Hunger Games movie and book, they all had to run in to the cornicopia and fight for there items, or be directed away (like katniss) not to grab the items.
I think it would be cool here to have in the middle of the map, items where you can only loot 1 time per server restart. (others could probably be crafted but it would take some effort) & it could only be opened at a certain time during the day, so one can't go there solo and farm the items.

What im trying to get at is we have to earn everything. If I remember correctly Hunger Games they all spawned with nice items right in front of them and they had to fight for them and then they went into the wilderness to survive.

In the final version we are planning to have boxes with random loot that people will fight over, but you can also craft gear that you find from animals.

- - - Updated - - -

Dark Vhoodu makes a point.
In the actual Hunger Games movie and book, they all had to run in to the cornicopia and fight for there items, or be directed away (like katniss) not to grab the items.
I think it would be cool here to have in the middle of the map, items where you can only loot 1 time per server restart. (others could probably be crafted but it would take some effort) & it could only be opened at a certain time during the day, so one can't go there solo and farm the items.

We have started to plan this, if you join the server you will see many empty boxes in the middle :)
This will hopefully arrive soon

wurcSqi.jpg

Ah yeah I was on earlier, but than I got stuck at the broken stairs, than I wondered off and logged.
Also a raid like at the end of the Hunger Games movie with the Dogs would be cool.
Gnalhounds would be nice for a replacement of the dogs, and if you can kill them, they could drop like a rare item or something.

Is there going to be that many boxes in 1 spot? I was thinking it would be like a small amount of boxes scatter around the map.

Back