• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN][8.6] Hunger Games OT

Todays patch notes:

I only had a few hours of coding available and decided to fix the death system
Upon death you now lose 20% of your exp, your bag and 10% drop chance per equipped item.

This should hopefully keep players to stay even after dying.

We will continue to add more functionality!

Thanks for the nice comments everyone!

The second you login.. you either get kicked or die from a 20+ character on some OP status.. lol

I was the only one on, I think I could design this server a lot nicer with a better map and get someone to do some better scripts.
-so my opinion is this server isn't worth playing just yet. It might be in the future. But they definitely need a better map, their starting platforms are just plain and stupid.

Peroxide you obviously have never played the server. You sound stupid as fuck judging a server you haven't put the effort in. So go complain about a different server because your presence isn't even needed

I'm not complaining, I'm just saying that the owner(s)/creator(s) haven't put too much effort into the map. Now as a mapper I focus a lot on ingame details, not just scripts alone. The map seemed really empty. Pretty sure I know my shit about OT.

I'll start developing a Hunger games map for these guys tonight, for free. I don't know how big their current map is so if the owners want to upload a minimap and send it to me in pm I'll happily make it close/maybe a little bigger than their current map size.

Well what I'm saying is give it a chance to evolve

yea true. but honestly i dont really like the server as of right now so im not going to play lol. Guess im going to wait til RoA back online

Well its online! But no one is playing... Come on guys its great fun !

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, nvm. This OT is shit :p Boring, no spells, and U can get the best set after 2-3 hours...
and ik its about pvp, but pvp without any runes? spells? :/ its shit tbh. Work on it, please, cuz its great idea

Back