• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][9.6]Rising Continents RPG

Should change it to 8 instead so it makes it more easy for low level players able to train!

Nice ip ban cuz i owned everyone on ot ^^

@down why u think i use bot? because i say it to random player crying to get him more down? gl ^^

Last edited:
Nice ip ban cuz i owned everyone on ot ^^
Because you had to bot to hunt and kill people xD like I said before you suck at pvp, and you only killed me ebcause I ran out of supplies, otherwise you wouldn't be able to do anything ;) but glad your gone, you were annoying as hell xD

Last edited:
The origin of everything.
sinttuloubu.png

No nolife gm put 22x exp (u have always full stamina so its 22x exp + 50%) dl exp 45k :D i made 70-76lvl in 10mins so gl server

I'll try the server if it has a decent amount of players left in about 2-3 weeks. Just don't implement custom vocations, your server will definitely fail

Really good server, definitely you must push the implemetation of a Web page to get a little bit more players and expansion of some spawns specially noob spawns is essential.

:) G L

Yea, Website is done, only problem is that it doesn't even work because the encryption in ZNote's AAC is not the same as in the DataBase, otherwise you coul log in to your account, but anyways it is useful to see who is the highest on Server and who is online =)

Again: Great Server even if I died like 10000 times on Dragon Lord Hatchling it starts to be really funny :)

22:36 Warning! The murder of Silky Fresh was not justified.
22:33 Warning! The murder of China Doll was not justified.
Non-pvpers plz ;s

Ot sux anyway still gm dont add assassin stars, power bolts etc to shop :]

@edit map is nice for pvp many traps etc but people from otland cant pvp they only cry when die 1-2x sux ;ff

rp is nice cuz gm cant make balance sd = 100 gp ms hit with sd 600 to monster but rp hit 400 haha ;D i gonna make 40mlv on manas while doing power bolts and pwn all with combo 500 to player kkk

Blez your pvp rlly rox You recognize Blez. He was killed by Brazil Power.

Last edited:
rp is nice cuz gm cant make balance sd = 100 gp ms hit with sd 600 to monster but rp hit 400 haha ;D i gonna make 40mlv on manas while doing power bolts and pwn all with combo 500 to player kkk

Blez your pvp rlly rox You recognize Blez. He was killed by Brazil Power.
500+ combo? hah you bearly hit me 200 lol, and I lost internet.