• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][9.6]Rising Continents RPG

but server is nice ; d awesome small respawns not like other ot 1293192319 dl's 120312931 demons ue ue ue ue ue x]

Omgomgomg Henrik why no tell me, coming to play now. :D

- - - Updated - - -

Ffs I love this server, but blackstone srsly pallys are useless at beginning :<
Ratworms eat me.

Pallys are OP once they get level 12, dragons are far too easy, high levels have full addons?
No way to check highscores list? D:

JNcR1u.png

Peroxide quit cause he died.

I quit because it was shit IMO. I would try it again but neh

It's really good. Good mapping and definitely it needs more people so the server start to grow. In my opinion just like @Josh said, the server will be MUCH BETTER if you try to add some sorda custom vocations, idk paladins (archers, rangers, assassins), knights (guardian, blocker, warrior, zerker), mages (wizard, necromancer, idk).. Welll this is just an example, just to give you the idea of what I think will make it better and more people get interested to play. Aswell it needs definitely some custom items, riddle quests, custom monsters, etc.

Anyways its really good, I will definitely recomend it, just think about what I said and the other peoples ideas so you can see what people ask and maybe will help you in the future ;).

Greetings.

It's really good. Good mapping and definitely it needs more people so the server start to grow. In my opinion just like @Josh said, the server will be MUCH BETTER if you try to add some sorda custom vocations, idk paladins (archers, rangers, assassins), knights (guardian, blocker, warrior, zerker), mages (wizard, necromancer, idk).. Welll this is just an example, just to give you the idea of what I think will make it better and more people get interested to play. Aswell it needs definitely some custom items, riddle quests, custom monsters, etc.

Anyways its really good, I will definitely recomend it, just think about what I said and the other peoples ideas so you can see what people ask and maybe will help you in the future ;).

Greetings.

One of the first great and useful comments, thanks for that. I am gonna develop alot on the server,
with editing alot things, new vocations will be created in the future, just not sure when I will do that.
It's a one man project, so keep cool if it's kinda growing slow. I need to do alot, everything needs time.

Just wanted to get it online, so ppl can see a development and changes, not only a server that never changes.
Well it's a fun project I don't want to get a big amount of people, just make ppl happy who really keep playing it.

pvp lvl is 20 if u have sux skill u can go goblins north east from dp and hunt it till 20lv if u play pally in 12h full defense train on goblins 75/55 and 20mlv