• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden][9.6]Rising Continents RPG

22:36 Warning! The murder of Silky Fresh was not justified.
22:33 Warning! The murder of China Doll was not justified.
Non-pvpers plz ;s

Ot sux anyway still gm dont add assassin stars, power bolts etc to shop :]

@edit map is nice for pvp many traps etc but people from otland cant pvp they only cry when die 1-2x sux ;ff

Assassin starts are in the shop at the desert town.

@shawak rlly thx ;p

@edit okay.. 80 dist assassin star 4 miss 1 hit
1 hit = 1 assassin star
best hit 350 with assassin start after 30miss and 5x hit 100 ;s so rp still hunt with SD ;> cuz i hit 350 always cost 100 gp i hit 0-350 cost 85 gp
Lost 60 assassin stars and 30 sd to kill 3hydras nice ;D ms waste 10-15 sd for 3 hydra good!! tested with utito tempo san (125 distance) miss 150 miss miss 450 miss miss miss utito end ;>

Go go more player enter plz and make wars ;o
13:19 Loot of a hydra: 20 gold coins, 100 gold coins, meat, boots of haste

Wyrms over power (combo 700 in 1 sec :D) and 1 demon on respawn suuuuuuux

3 warlocks on spawn NICE long respawn 3 warlocks on time i gonna pg here rp.. ye but need wait 10min for spawn kk

Last edited:
The server was shutdown due to the major lack of players being active on the server, I apologize to the few players that actively played the server. Though, there are good news aswell: Blackstone is currently working on expanding, improving and implementing new features to make it more enjoyable and hopefully it will attract more players. With that said I can confirm that the server will come online again better and stronger, though this time I will most likely not host it for him, so consider this as my last official statement regarding the server.