• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] Aleria 7.72 - Low/Mid-Rated - Real Map

Because all I'm looking for is positive things. And if they're not I try to make them positive! :)
Yes, vote doesn't work until you have logged in, I'm afraid.

Right now runes are like normal, and if many people want to make them stackable, I will fix that in a second! :)

30 minutes left!

No? I logged in , and can't still vote?

You cannot vote in this poll.

I mean to the game server! So it should work in 8 minutes when the server is online!

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

THE SERVER IS ONLINE!

Last edited:
Hi!

We were up to a great start! 20+ players in 30 seconds :)

Of course as someone wrote, the server got DDoS'd. But the server won't get kicked though, only lags will occur, heavy lags.
The server is hosted on a dedicated 1000 mbit/s server. This won't save us from heavy DDoS attacks though. Patience will!

I hope you are with me :)

If your players die ppl wont play , i just died and im not even able to back to the place so..

Just be online and wait for the lag to be over and get to your body.. That's all I have to say right now :/

I don't even know why someone would DDoS me..

I know who DDoSes you, exactly the same person that was DDoSin me ;P

Also.. make sure you've got good protection, as this person will try to hack you.

I am protected.. He can't make the server come offline, just cause heacy lags for some time. How do you know he tried to hack you? Do you know the reason for DDosing?

BTW Why bullshittin your players it's dedicated server since it's not?
I've just checked your IP and it's private and doesn't belong to any hosting company.

Also your ISP offers up to 200MB connections, so why another bullshit it's 1000MB?

Hi.

It is actually dedicated and hosted on a 1000 mbit/s connection.

You really thought nobody would find out about it?
You just wanted more players, being attracted by the bullshit it's hosted on a dedicated machine.

It is hosted on a dedicated server, what do you want me to say?

It is hosted on a dedicated server, what do you want me to say?

Spam to dedicated company they should block it, but if you bought for 40 euro don't even try to continue hosting it.

- - - Updated - - -

Also if its really your comp not dedicated so its better for you because you can try to stop it yourself, learn how to block every UDP port.

Okey! After a few updates;

*Faster HP/MANA regeneration
*More rune charges
*Adori Blank added

:)

Back