• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

Make wands, the half of atk, they are now.., Make boots and ring, 50% less speed.
Make helmet and legs 5% protectiong instead of 10%, I mean,, 3 170 ms cant ue combo a 155 rp? GTFO.

Due to the complaints about the reducement of damage given to people who wear donate EQ, the same EQ which reduce damage will now increase 5% of magic damage. So now donate vs. donate won't be much big of a difference. Also; One donate item is only 2 EUR.

I have now got the money to buy a dedicated server!
I will just have to wait until I can withdraw them from ZayPay!

Due to the complaints about the reducement of damage given to people who wear donate EQ, the same EQ which reduce damage will now increase 5% of magic damage. So now donate vs. donate won't be much big of a difference. Also; One donate item is only 2 EUR.

I have now got the money to buy a dedicated server!
I will just have to wait until I can withdraw them from ZayPay!

So when can we expect a dedicated host then?
Surely you can just buy one like, well any time?
They're only about 30 euros, i spent that on a pizza last night.

Oh and the complaints were about the donation wands and spears, but they remain unchanged.

You shall remove all the donation equip else this server isn't worth to play on. The donaters keep wanding you're mana down a lvl 200 MS takes approx 150 with the wand and their speed is hilarious. You can't catch em you can't fight em cause if they are on less mana they just mapclick and theyre gone. Make this ot simple to war on else its just trash, my idea to get more ppls . Already 2-3 team who quitted after the donation equip came , more will quit you just have 20 ppls approx. Before 45-50. Remove the donation equip!

You shall remove all the donation equip else this server isn't worth to play on. The donaters keep wanding you're mana down a lvl 200 MS takes approx 150 with the wand and their speed is hilarious. You can't catch em you can't fight em cause if they are on less mana they just mapclick and theyre gone. Make this ot simple to war on else its just trash, my idea to get more ppls . Already 2-3 team who quitted after the donation equip came , more will quit you just have 20 ppls approx. Before 45-50. Remove the donation equip!

Yeah, the way to get more donations is to run a server where donations don't give unfair advantages to people, or you get less players.
Remember valdora had 60~ online before the lag really kicked in.

Things that reduce death loss by half, cash, or even exp are all fine.
But the insane weapons are ridiculous.

Oh and unless you want 10 players online, don't reset the server, just remove the donation stuff.

Omg Aleria, You just made IT WORST.. omg.............................
Cant you read about what we all complain???????????????????????????????????'
Ring and boots give too much speed, Helmet and legs have to much reduced damage, make it 3 or 5 on each, and remove the inscreased 5% Magic
Make donation weapons, and spear lower atk, Like 55-57
And make The wand, like 50% Weaker it is now.. But same damage in pvm if you can..

Why u ppl can't get it?
This is only 4 cash OTS! He made high stages 7.72 tibia, and now takin cash on uber-pro itanx.

So normal in times like this.

10:11 Shushu: who isnt?
10:11 Lisek Kartofelek: and
10:11 Lisek Kartofelek: i got no bps open
10:11 Lisek Kartofelek: lemme open
10:11 Lisek Kartofelek: and we fight
10:11 Shushu: sure thing
10:11 Shushu: ;d
10:11 Shushu: but not here
10:11 Shushu: on desert
10:11 Shushu: :D
10:12 Lisek Kartofelek: kk
10:12 Lisek Kartofelek: wait
10:12 Shushu: Utani gran hur
10:12 Shushu: Utamo Vita
10:12 Shushu: exiva "rapid
10:13 Lisek Kartofelek: are you pining me
10:13 Shushu: ?
10:13 Shushu: what?
10:13 Shushu: Utani gran hur
10:13 Lisek Kartofelek: are you pining me?
10:13 Lisek Kartofelek: I get huge delays now
10:13 Shushu: what is "pining"?
10:14 Shushu: You are saying, that im pinging u?
10:14 Shushu: XDDDDDDD
10:14 Lisek Kartofelek: I askd
10:14 Lisek Kartofelek: who knows
10:14 Lisek Kartofelek: got some burst arrows
10:14 Shushu: You idiot
10:14 Lisek Kartofelek: ?
10:14 Shushu: how would i know ur IP?
10:14 Shushu: No

Yet all you noobs will definatly play his OT again if he just changes the name. ^^'

i don't care if it are his ots or not i just want a ot 7.7 highrate with normal donations or no donations at all. wich is play able not to many laggs + a nice community wich means 30-40~ players online everyday and nice and fun wars. thats all i ask for i don't care about the owner.. well maby i do abit since this owner is to corrupt he gives his friends items/lvls.. i hope ryan gets back (never though i would say this:$)

You could bet your kidney on it that the kid would introduce donations again, yet everyone is apparently to stupid to figure that out if he just uses another name.

@admin,
read the hezelium advertisement thread and copy that set-up entirely, put your server on dedicated and go, you don't have to reset the server just remove the stupid 8.6 items or whatever they are. U won't listen but w/eeeeeeeeeeeeeeee. remember to compensate the fucking idiots who donated for that crap. give them 5kk or something, money is worthless anyway.

@raotease,
i started this server cause of new exp/loot rate not because he changed the name =ss, and for 2 days it was fun enough (not a waste of time)

@ppl waiting for hezelium,
i know for a fact it is a hoax server

Back