• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

well i think pvp is kinda fucked :S because of this redicilous donations. there were 3 guys on me when i was stairhopping in ank shops all the had to do was using there donations wand and one guy was pala he used his power bolts to get me low on mana everytime.. they were barely sding me but the wants dmg were good enough anyways to get me low. not only this but also the speed donations are dumb.. it makes it all to easy for the non pvpers under us..

well gm im out of here you could have had a nice ot if you didn't do those idiot donations and not be so corrupted. hope many others will leave here also so he realise he made another fail server. + pls don't donate to this man.
but for the rest who still wants to enjoy this ot. gl:)

well gm im out of here you could have had a nice ot if you didn't do those idiot donations and not be so corrupted. hope many others will leave here also so he realise he made another fail server. + pls don't donate to this man.
but for the rest who still wants to enjoy this ot. gl:)

It was UE's that killed you, not donations, jackass.

@Aleria
When will you be moving the server?

you really wanna know what killed me? because i had to go because of my parents.. when you guys killed me i stood still and had 3000/4000 mana? so don't talk bullshit i saw some ue's but that torna missed alot of his ue's. i just mean that those wands drain so much i have almost no time to atk back because i have to keep mana high.. and you know im right.. everytime someone saw me he atked me first in battle so wand should atk me and then he sd. i have to sd first then burst arrow. that is how it supposed to be.

It's not a high rates server until last man makes his first of many rage quit posts ^_^

How dare someone actually kill him while he shamelessly stair hops around completely lagless acting like hot shit!!! :eek:<_<

well i had to defend myself don't you think so if they tell things what aint true at all. don't like liars.

im sorry that im laggless:$ but still livlinan and no way man and torna could get up with me without any problem. well you let me look like i was a hot shit:S?. i never said that. and yes next time i will go open battle with 6 people on me.

Isn't the kid promising to buy a dedicated server since ZelOT? Then he did it on Valdora and now again on this OT? Ofcourse he won't buy a dedicated server, he's just trying to nick as much money as he can get.

didn't look to it like this:p but now your talking about it you are right:$ well sunday new ot anywaysXD

The majority pays via ZayPay..

And that doesn't go into your bank account?
How are you not able to access your own money?
Do you not have €30 in your personal bank account / wallet that you can't buy hosting with until the ZayPay payments are already there for the future?
What date do you get access to this mystical ZayPay account in order to get hosting?

???

EDIT:
Just had a look at the zaypay website, correct me if im wrong, but they take a % of your profit and you can't access that money for 77 days? ....you want us to wait 77 days?

Last edited:
People aren't going to play and therefor donate if they lag.

What we really need is a date when it'll be hosted in the netherlands so we can bring our friends.

Last edited:
Come on, He allready has 100+ euros from donates, He just won't Host it on a dedicated server, Instead, close it. and later open a new one..
Hes so much making me remember ryan XD
But atleast Ryan, Has good dedication host lol

Sucks PVP here, wand drains too much, remove it.

When its removed, it will be great.

Back