• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

haha alex thought u didnt like team with many ppl inside, however think theres some team, alinor shushu sammy bob etc

Corrupt shit, entire GM team has donat items xdd impossible to fight fair

Yeah it's obvious just like before.

Guilds - Aleria 7.72

That's the GM 'friend' guild, they log out, log back in and have 40 more levels.
None of leave pz except to fight and they get levels and have infinite supplies and donation stuff.
Impossible to fight against them.

Like kicker, dies an hour ago 9th March 2011 20:55:03 - Killed at level 132 by hydra.
has been fighting ever since and is now 166.

Amazing!

Last edited:
im not gonna bother playing till he fixes lag. 2 donations sorcs from that gm guild put u on follow and spam wand/gfb, ofc u cant outrun them while lagging + their speed items

Yeah it's obvious just like before.

Guilds - Aleria 7.72

That's the GM 'friend' guild, they log out, log back in and have 40 more levels.
None of leave pz except to fight and they get levels and have infinite supplies and donation stuff.
Impossible to fight against them.

xd that guild made 5x ue action on my 98 ms. u got proof it's gm's guild thouugh?

lol stop whine, gonna ask mus if he wanna play and we'll show how you do it...

lol stop whine, gonna ask mus if he wanna play and we'll show how you do it...

You'll show us how to kill the Gm team with donation items that make them run like lvl 300's and a bp of ssa each?

Please do.

@Aleria

If you want peoplet to donate and play your server you need to stop doing the same thing with your friends every time.
You have a good server, if a little laggy, but this is not going to encourage people to play.

It's amusing that they always pretend not to be swedish aswell, last time they pretended they were br's, now they try to act like polaks (even when you see them speaking swedish) lol.

well im out hereXD it seems gm likes me and wanted my char so badly that he hacked it :pi don't bother playing my druid either its just pointless with a gm like thisXD

well im out hereXD it seems gm likes me and wanted my char so badly that he hacked it :pi don't bother playing my druid either its just pointless with a gm like thisXD

The GM may give stuff to his friends but he didn't hack you, why would he?
He can just make any items he wants, and if he had a problem with you he could delete you.

so finally your bot screwd u in the ass

so finally your bot screwd u in the ass

so you have to be iridian/no way man/ or livlinan dude jsut stop accusing me for bot as long as you don't have proof for it..

@tauris ye you may be right:$ but still you know what kind of weirdo joel is i killed shooter one of his friends maby he wanted revenche or something. but i used a easy acc/pass wich i mostly use on servers like this:$:$

so you have to be iridian/no way man/ or livlinan dude jsut stop accusing me for bot as long as you don't have proof for it..

@tauris ye you may be right:$ but still you know what kind of weirdo joel is i killed shooter one of his friends maby he wanted revenche or something. but i used a easy acc/pass wich i mostly use on servers like this:$:$

its called a joke and no im noone of them

haha indeed, he killed a friend of mine this way today

didn't suceed with me :) Squirrell Legion sucks so hard haha :D

Back