• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

Incase you also want good cheap good ddos protection buy another dedi with snort software installed on it that filters connection through to your main dedi.

best ddos protection = be friend with ryan

You need to make some changes Aleria, to get players back.

Donation Wand has to be REMOVED ( way to overpowered ).
Change the server to the Dutch dedi ASAP.

You need to make some changes Aleria, to get players back.

Donation Wand has to be REMOVED ( way to overpowered ).
Change the server to the Dutch dedi ASAP.

Doesn't seem like he really wants to address the wand (even though it's been mentioned multiple times and more than any other donation item) or the dedicated Dutch host he keeps saying he's going to get.

Cause he doesn't wanna loose in fight at his own OT "/, really sad he's giving his friend and himself speed. Livlinan and No way man still runs as two lvl 550+

Cause he doesn't wanna loose in fight at his own OT "/, really sad he's giving his friend and himself speed. Livlinan and No way man still runs as two lvl 550+

He is fast in all servers not just this one.

Lol , what is he usin? A kind of speedhack? It's ridicilous GM doesn't do anything since he saw him many times. They keep speak swedish and gives free donations "///, I think i quit that server since i got no team there "/

Liv and no way are fast because they're 2 of about 10 people who play the server who can get a decent ping, oh and they're level 200 mages.

bro , I'm usin an internet connection with 100/100 1gb. And a computer which you'll never have....... and theyre still faster then me i was a lvl 180 ms they were 140 and faster pfft.

bro , I'm usin an internet connection with 100/100 1gb. And a computer which you'll never have....... and theyre still faster then me i was a lvl 180 ms they were 140 and faster pfft.

Okay bro! My pc is made out of tigers blood too, but it heavily depends on the server location as well

Back