• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

Love it how Aleria just swoops in once a day, asks one question then is off again.

I'm waiting for him to ask for a link to dedicated hosts again

Funniest part is he never quotes anyone and engages in the discussion.

In two weeks it'll be Aledora, 7.72 high rate server, sure to be open for years!

ye he is funny =D i like him i love how all his servers have really uncreative names as well :d

Heya!

As you have noticed the server is dying as high-rated servers should after some time, though Aleria died a little bit faster due to the over-powered donations etc.
I will soon close it when it's like 0 players online daytime, but I will start it soon again with not as much weird donates as before. Fore sure not as over-powering aswell.
Everybody who donated will get their rewards back. Hopefully it will be a success with a planned launch for the "new" server.

Edit; Yes, I would like to get a link to a good hosting company.

Just dont lose time, with or without 2-3 days, server is dead anyways.. Just open the new one asap, and dont forget to change ip, to refresh it ;p..
Let exp the same, but make ml like 35x, and skills 50 or 60x..
And fix bug in senja, where you can train without getting attacked that sucks.

lol

I got donation ring and armor i will want 2 donation items back than aswell, im bob the mage

Heya!

As you have noticed the server is dying as high-rated servers should after some time, though Aleria died a little bit faster due to the over-powered donations etc.
I will soon close it when it's like 0 players online daytime, but I will start it soon again with not as much weird donates as before. Fore sure not as over-powering aswell.
Everybody who donated will get their rewards back. Hopefully it will be a success with a planned launch for the "new" server.

Yeah? You want another link to dedi? I guess the 10posts weren't enough? But then again why am i even writing this.
You already asked for a link and will prolly ask again in 2 days anyway

Heya!

You're trolling me, I'm sure of it. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

I had 2 donation items as well btw, a Helmet and a ring - Character Hannibal if you want to check.

I'll just quote my post from earlier regarding the dedicated host:

I did 2 pages back :p But this is a fantastic deal: Kimsufi - your range of dedicated servers from £14.99 p/m ! <-- Q-1T

It's hosted in the UK though, however it's 1 GBPS (10x a 100 meg connection) with the 1Gig switchport otherwise it's 100 meg. 1 gig servers are selling for $200 -800 per month usually. It's got 4 Gig of ram which is enough for a realmap server to run smooth as silk as well as a quad core, which is just gluttony. It only costs £35 per month (+£10 for switch port) which is ridiculous when you consider the speed.

If you insist on going budget though:

Express servers from Dedicated Server series by LeaseWeb

Dutch dedicated 100 meg connection. People might not be completely lagless with this but it'd be pretty close especially compared with what you're doing atm. It's what oldera is hosted on atm. (Don't be tight RAM wise when picking a package there).

Sorry didn't have time to browse too much through the thread. I will check these dedicated companies tomorrow.
Changes I have made:
*I have made a teleport to Demona, which is accessible from the 4 door room. (Entrance of the MoLS).
*I have also changed the start EQ for new characters.
*Donation Boots - Works like Boots of Haste & Ring of Healing.
*Donation Ring - Works like Time Ring & Ring of Healing.
*Reduced damage reducing on donation legs and donation helmet.
*The prices in the Donation Shop have been reduced with 50%.

So if you have played the server before and then quit, try it again. If you haven't tried it, try it.
I will buy a dedicated server ASAP not sure if I will reset though because I have changed the donations now it should work quite well!

No reset? No Shushu!

Donation Armor - Weight: 22.00 oz. Arm:20.
Adds 10+ skill in sword/club/axe/dist.

We got, a player with 112 axe (122 with armor) In few days, he will be 180, with about 124-125 axe fighting, 60 atk weapon. gratz :D

Donation Legs - Weight: 14.00 oz. Arm:10. Reduce all damage with 5%. Is still too much, Since come on, It allready has 10 def..
Donation Helmet - Weight: 16.00 oz. Arm:15. Reduce all damage with 5%. Is still too much, Since come on, It allready has 15 def..

/\
Those both, give 10%, + might ring spams, .. COME ON...
ME (180) Last man (165) and Sheys (169) Couldnt ue combo Shooter, He was taking 400-430 Ues instead of our normal 600-700

Donation Sword - Weight: 32.00 oz.
Atk:60, Def:40. Hands: One-Handed
OVERPOWERED
Donation Axe - Weight: 32.00 oz.
OVERPOWERED
Donation Club - Weight: 32.00 oz.
OVERPOWERED

There is bug In senja, where people can train, without getting attacked/moved.. 100x skills rate, you can get 110 axe in about 24h afk training? GZ!
(im not sure) Wands we're way too overpowered.. You should make them 30-50% Lower than the way they we're.. Or are..
ankrahmun pzs, alot of pyramid, have those annoying 1 way traps, wich doesnt exist in any other oldschool server, you should remove, since, u can trap ur enemy, he traps u back, alot of people without pz, just moves on the pz tiles, and trap you, that sucks..

Last edited:
seems like ppl joining, was 18~ ppl online at 10:00, guys lets just start this for war

ey gm i just wanna know will there be a reset or what? i didn't want to lvl today on my druid because of your post.

Heya!

wil you start a new server (what will be smart to do) and will the new server be without those donations..?

Back