• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

And still he changed donations, but we all complain about the wand, but the man doesn´t seem to understand that the wand needs to be removed -.-, that has nothing to do with pvp lol.

no reset? No shushu!

Donation armor - weight: 22.00 oz. Arm:20.
Adds 10+ skill in sword/club/axe/dist.

We got, a player with 112 axe (122 with armor) in few days, he will be 180, with about 124-125 axe fighting, 60 atk weapon. Gratz :d

donation legs - weight: 14.00 oz. Arm:10. Reduce all damage with 5%. Is still too much, since come on, it allready has 10 def..
Donation helmet - weight: 16.00 oz. Arm:15. Reduce all damage with 5%. Is still too much, since come on, it allready has 15 def..

/\
those both, give 10%, + might ring spams, .. Come on...
me (180) last man (165) and sheys (169) couldnt ue combo shooter, he was taking 400-430 ues instead of our normal 600-700

donation sword - weight: 32.00 oz.
Atk:60, def:40. Hands: One-handed
overpowered
donation axe - weight: 32.00 oz.
overpowered
donation club - weight: 32.00 oz.
overpowered

there is bug in senja, where people can train, without getting attacked/moved.. 100x skills rate, you can get 110 axe in about 24h afk training? Gz!
(im not sure) wands we're way too overpowered.. You should make them 30-50% lower than the way they we're.. Or are..
Ankrahmun pzs, alot of pyramid, have those annoying 1 way traps, wich doesnt exist in any other oldschool server, you should remove, since, u can trap ur enemy, he traps u back, alot of people without pz, just moves on the pz tiles, and trap you, that sucks..

al-qaeda!

Just read Shushu's post.
Shushu, stay in school. If you hit 700 with UE on players, You will hit 630 on them if theye have FULL donation set, which isn't over-powered at all for people who's paying the server so it can be hosted on a dedicated one.
Also, 60 attack wep, 10 more than SCA, is not much. A player which have 130 in sword fighting, 60 attack weapon, won't even hit 300 on a player with melee. So no, it's not over-powered.
Just because knight's hits really hard on illuminate for example, I don't got the same damage formula here. The server is very, very good now considering these donation items in-game.

@Assasinho~, No, the server is working well now with a few adjustments!

should be removed from demons, it ruins pvp

What? lol. That's like saying SSA ruins PvP. M-rings only have 20 charges and they don't drop that often. You shouldn't be able to just ue spam people and they have no defence against it. The donation helmet / legs = the defence of an elven amulet at the moment?

The problem is, if people are getting given free backpacks of M rings etc. :rolleyes:

When's the server moving to a dedicated host? What exact day?

Last edited:
well i think hydras drop to many ssa's aswell if you do one/two hunt you have 1 bp and you can survive every trap with itXD in my eyes you can remove the high drop rate of it and lets see how people there surviving skills are then.
atm some rapid guy lvl 190 keep on acting big that he can survive everything with his map click and tons of ssa's so are some others. im fine that hes higher lvl but not that everyone has tons of ssa's/might rings + donator setsXD

The donation wand still needs to go.

And we need a date as to when it'll be moved to a dedicated host.

fuck off with the donation wand people only have to do follow atk on open field and you can start manafluiding yourself.. idiot gm

The donation wand seems to be the one that Aleria just refuses to address.

well if i don't get hacked yaaa(L)
well i had some fun war today until gm team came with there donations that just sucks but for rest is nice

Yea, Last man is right, there was alooooooooooot of fun today..
Untill Squirrel legion came, but whatever, they suck anyways..
Server is way better Now, i have to admit, But wand still needs to be changed.
About dedicated servers, I feel no lag at all, so idk :S

About dedicated servers, I feel no lag at all, so idk :S

That's really the problem though, you and a handful of other people including the legion~ team are completely lagless. Whereas everyone else isn't, most of which aren't even bothering to play because of it. The disparity between lagless and lag is massive in terms of PvP, it's not moaning or anything it's a fact.

It's the difference between being able to run away or run after people, SD people where they should be, mana on the move, get vital magic walls up. A lagless person running about with laggers would look like rambo even if he was average at best. Even walking in a line is a hindrance with people stepping in your way you "rubber band" back and your screen goes mental. Everything you do is 1 second behind everyone else... :p

Back