• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Aleria 7.72 Real Map - HIGH-RATE! Launch Date: April 8th!

Launch Date Friday 27th of May!

Believe it or not, but I will come to restart the server machine every seventh day, everything else will be running automatically the whole summer, as I will be away from home and also I've graduated from school which means I work every day, the days I don't work I will travel. I'm very busy and the days I do work I'm busy right after work aswell, so you will barely see me online. As I said, I will come to reboot the server machine and take reports. I hope you enjoy it, it will be the very last server I host, I was about to delete everything that had to do with Tibia, but I've decided to make one server that will last through the summer. Enjoy!

Last edited:

Believe it or not, but I will come to restart the server machine every seventh day, everything else will be running automatically the whole summer, as I will be away from home and also I've graduated from school which means I work every day, the days I don't work I will travel. I'm very busy and the days I do work I'm busy right after work aswell, so you will barely see me online. As I said, I will come to reboot the server machine and take reports. I hope you enjoy it, it will be the very last server I host, I was about to delete everything that had to do with Tibia, but I've decided to make one server that will last through the summer. Enjoy!

deleting everything would be dumb give it to other good hosters.
and what about those donations?

Might do a public release after the summer. What about the donations? The server will now be hosted without donations or with very, very cheap ones (i.e 1 EUR for 1 item). [No over-powered donation items just things that exist]

Dude if you could manage to get a proxy in the US, i might just have to give you a kiss.... make donations if you do that, trust me, make it semi highrate like so not much higher than 120s running around and if you have proxy, make donations and they will pay off and u will be profiting alot

3 months ago when a couple more ppl were still about it had 20 players max. cant see it being more now, but we shall see.

lol i will play and you all know you will too. what other oldschool ot is there? lmao.

Mestera 7.72, opening June 1st, I've been following the progress of this OT for nearly a month now, it's been prepared heavily and looks like its gunna be a good one

Back