• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] [Balanced] Panda OTS [8.6] [Insane EXP]

Like MrKingsley said, the monster damage is fine, it's a good thing the bosses hit high too, otherwise I would've most likely complete all of the quests by now, which isn't what you want.

The more of a challenge it is, the more people will stay to try and reach the goals to be able to kill certain bosses and complete quests

Fixed some spells bugs
More spell balancing
More runes balancing
More PVP balancing
Fighters (knight) can use Utamo vita now
Death bug fixed
EXP Raised to 4000000x
Skill rate set to 10x
Magic rate set to 3x
Spawn rate set to 3x
New temple [Thanks to FLA5H]
Town looks cooler now [Thanks to FLA5H]
Added 9 new spawns for non-pvp
Added Help Desk under temple (You can find staff there from time to time to answer your questions etc)
Fixed Panda wand

New website soon =) Stay tuned and join us now ^_^

PS:Reason fighter can use utamo vita is as the following:-
The mana of Magicians and Wizards are the same as the HP of a Fighter.
The HP of a M/W equals a Fighters mana, and a Fighters mana equals a M/W HP
So to make it balanced I need to give fighters the ability of using Utamo vita.
Rangers have both and less of both, so its equal in some way but in a weird way

Temple:
bBRa5r2.png

Please change the names of your vocations also when you click on someone to check their character page its bugged.

@up
I see no reason doing that ;p
also can you be more clear, how exactly bugged? because I see no problem here ;p (take ss next time)

@up
Already based it on reborns instead of EXP on my next website update with another layout =)

@up
The new website update gonna include reborns highscore instead =)

- - - Updated - - -

Now you get 1 Premium token each reborn.
each 100 Premium token = 1 Premium point.

Soon bosses will drop premium tokens too.

- - - Updated - - -

Our Facebook FanPage

Thanks

New Update:

Fixed some spell bugs
Balanced healing and spells
Fixed runes Npcs
Fixed vip quest bug
New hunt room [Thanks to FLA5H]
New quest room [Thanks to FLA5H]
Ranger Mixed rune added in gift shop for Rangers
Fixed donation arrow
Fixed some items

NEW WEBSITE
Highscore depends on REBORNS

PS: Flags doesnt show on highscore because old players registered with no flag function =)

@Amiroslo U have to fix wizard spell 7 and get some names please

The server itself isnt bad. Although it has some of the worst staff ive ever seen, So immature.
if you want to know the name contact me via pm.

The server itself isnt bad. Although it has some of the worst staff ive ever seen, So immature.

drago I know exactly who you mean, I've been on the server since it started and haven't seen anything like that, I will get it sorted.

@Amiroslo U have to fix wizard spell 7 and get some names please

Nothing wrong with Wizard 7, to cast it you need a target :p
Also I have no good reason to change the names. People like it this way, its much easier to remember and use ^^

Pmed

UPDATE:
Fixed small website bugs (Still got the bug where it says Server Offline all the time)
Added new boss

Great server ! Worth a try deff.

Btw,can u reduce the respawn time? I mean,the spawns are good(even tho I think penguins are really OP with the amount of exp they give,and have so low hp) but,when I clean a spawn,it takes like 30 mins to fully respawn ;S

And maybe add some prestige monsters?

Great server ! Worth a try deff.

Btw,can u reduce the respawn time? I mean,the spawns are good(even tho I think penguins are really OP with the amount of exp they give,and have so low hp) but,when I clean a spawn,it takes like 30 mins to fully respawn ;S

And maybe add some prestige monsters?

I agree with reborn monsters:)))

Back