• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[sweden] Chimera 8.6 pvp-e 24/7, free premium points

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kakha

Premium User
Premium User
Reaction score
»•Server Information•«
•Uptime: 99%
•Hosting location: Sweden, Stockholm
•24/7
•Client Version: 8.6
•Evolution Map
•At level 500, you will receive free premium points
•Cities: Thais, Chimera, Rehim, Ferina, V.I.P Island.
•You are able to log in with multiple characters at the same time.

»•Information about systems•«
•You win Gold Nuggets In events, which you can later trade with a NPC to get premium points!
•Guild war system
•Addon statues are all over the world (Quests, Hunting spawns, Tempels)

»•Rates•«•
•Starts at 1500x, ends at 1x
•Loot: 3x
•Magic: 25x
•Skills: 35x

»•PvP Information•«
• PvP Type: PvP-E
• Protection level: 200
• Server Mainly made for pvp.

»•Events•«
•Zombie event
•Lastman standing event

»•Player Commands•«
!aol
!bless
!commands
!spells

»•Staff members•«
Owner (Admin)
Helper on Chimera (GM)
Kakha on Chimera (GM)
Hosting Chimera (Hoster)

Will we get our points back?

Will we get our donate manas, nuggets, decco items etc back..?

nvm

Last edited:
This is really fucking annoying, you should get EVERYTHING back to normal, this is really just boring to play here, it is like everything is dark, b4 everything was light you might say, just please get the server as it was before!!!

This is really fucking annoying, you should get EVERYTHING back to normal, this is really just boring to play here, it is like everything is dark, b4 everything was light you might say, just please get the server as it was before!!!

I did understand what you meant by dark and light, but what do you wish to get back? Please be more understandable.

Lame .....

Please do comment why you think the server is lame.

Well, a first look at the server was pretty normal, then thais was gone, and most spells for mages is removed, a 250 ms now hits 300-600 in pvp, when they can heal 1k-2,5k balanced?.

Server sucks now.. Not balanced in anyway that is was before, should you join as it is now?, NO!...
I can reccomend players to join once it goes back to its good.

You can still travel to thais by boat, spells are beeing balanced atm noone of them has dissapeared and no you wont get YOUR Points back because you already did a chargeback on paypal.

Last edited:
I meant that Dark is like it's really booring I see no fun, light is I see alot of fun and theres alot to do with donations etc, I want atleast my donation mana back.

EDIT: Sorry read that wrong, ^ is shit forget that, umm as I said I lost my house, donate mana and donate UH on my knight ;s May I have them back?

Last edited:
But please add atleast one spell back, mages are insanly bad atm. I asked you for info when I would get the points back, you did not awnser. Ill remove the refund once I see you have givin me the points (what paypal reccomends), I guess you already have my account.
+ my epic promo doll, and vip rune+ 120 points, even got a pic or ask your hoster.
WibbenZ

Last edited:
But please add atleast one spell back, mages are insanly bad atm. I asked you for info when I would get the points back, you did not awnser. Ill remove the refund once I see you have givin me the points (what paypal reccomends), I guess you already have my account.
+ my epic promo doll, and vip rune+ 120 points, even got a pic or ask your hoster.
WibbenZ

I answered yet you still did chargeback, but enough about that the spells will be brought back but the points will only be refunden to those who donated via ZAYPAY, becuase everyone who donated via PayPal already did chargeback.

"Your dispute has been closed. Thank you." Check paypal, and I will want the epic doll + my other mana rune. WibbenZ

edit dident you say botting was NOT allowed over 500?, so why is Green Thumb allowed to bot overnight and still is botting at lvl 507? and Blue thumb is soon 500 aswell.

"Your dispute has been closed. Thank you." Check paypal, and I will want the epic doll + my other mana rune. WibbenZ

edit dident you say botting was NOT allowed over 500?, so why is Green Thumb allowed to bot overnight and still is botting at lvl 507? and Blue thumb is soon 500 aswell.

I will get everything fixed when i get home. Your points has been added.

You only gave me 120 insted of 136 :s... 120+12 for mana+6 for epic
edit; I want a castle, please catch me ingame.

Last edited:
I answered yet you still did chargeback, but enough about that the spells will be brought back but the points will only be refunden to those who donated via ZAYPAY, becuase everyone who donated via PayPal already did chargeback.

MAN, your server was AWESOME, it was balanced and really fun quests etc etc.. i reccomend players to see for themselves and check the server out!!

bump @ gotten alot better after mages got spells back. Join!
WibbenZ

Awful server, If they have donator manarune, then it is impossible to kill them. Don't bother playing.

Awful server, If they have donator manarune, then it is impossible to kill them. Don't bother playing.

Im sorry to hear that, but people who donate should get a little more advantage, but i could counter argument you, sir. 1. You should not be able to solo and you CANT solo a mage with regulair master manarune (Obtainable ingame) or a mage with GMP.
2. You probably played 2-4 minutes and wrote this, but i hope that people like this server, i've put alot of time and effort in this server and trying to make this server comfortable for everyone, and donate mana could be obtainable in-game after playing a while (Collecting GOLD NUGGETS) and reaching level 500 (Free premium points)

Kind regards,
Chimera Owner.

- - - Updated - - -

bump @ gotten alot better after mages got spells back. Join!
WibbenZ

Thank you WibbenZ.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom