• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[sweden] Chimera 8.6 pvp-e 24/7, free premium points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude "I am sorry thatthis server did not fit you?
Even alot of servers deserves your players.. The balance that other server has. I am not gonna name one, but I would like to but I wont.. Because I am freaking mad at you for saying that.. You do not know anything about balancey or anything about OT.. Just simply run and gather money OT, thats what your Evolution project is about and there is a 1-3 OTs out there with Evolution map that isn't all about money, they have active staff and weekly update.. this is just a shame project you have..

Sure, pleas leave a comment on our forum expressing your thoughts on how we could make this ot better and balance it more, after all that is our goal with the server right? To make it fun for everyone.

This servers staff needs to either be more active or hire more Active team members.. No staff is EVER one..

If this is about your points, I have told you to write to Abbe on the forum, due to I dont have access to check if you have donated.
WibbenZ

It's not, I bought a castle and wrote on forum 2 days ago.. They said I'd get it within 24 hours.. Plus out of the entire week iv been playing.. I'v seen the admin on for maybe 2-3 hours Total. including Staff.

It's not, I bought a castle and wrote on forum 2 days ago.. They said I'd get it within 24 hours.. Plus out of the entire week iv been playing.. I'v seen the admin on for maybe 2-3 hours Total. including Staff.

We have some people up for a 'trial' on becoming a CM/GM, thay will be active staff members.

Stay tuned, new hunting spawns, new systems, minor bug fixes, temple updated and many more new features will be updated in the end of this week.

Kind regards,
Kakha.

Your staff in general in just Terrible, And the fact that you can't stay on for more then 5 minutes makes it worse, Get in tune with your server or Just don't host one.

No offence, I love the server.

Last edited:
I can only speak for myself, im active as much as I can, but the problem is that im working on the new updates, and I can't do that, take care of school, + be an active GM, im there if someone needs anything, problem is im not a CM and do not have access (in this case) to give a castle. Hopefully the dedicated should be arriving soon and we will send out the big update, so trust me we are not afking, we are working on the server!
WibbenZ

Server is up and running after the update, Try the new games! :)
/WibbenZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back