• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[sweden] Chimera 8.6 pvp-e 24/7, free premium points

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it was downloaded, re-compiled, re-mapped, added scripts/systems, made bug free and 24/7 host EVO :)

Or just, download a Datapack, compiled, added a few scripts/system and still bugged and 24/7 host that will close in a few months to get money :)

- - - Updated - - -

The botting rules are:

1. It's NOT allowed to get Magic leveling/Skill level higher than 120 using bot.
2. Botting above level 500 is not allowed.
3. If you are not following the rules above and are caught in-game, you will be instantly banned.

There might be some changed botting rules, but theese are the rules for now, so keep in mind to watch out daily if we update theese rules!

Kind regards,
Owner.

You really think this can be stopped?
This server is just lame.. haha ^^

Im sorry to hear that, but people who donate should get a little more advantage, but i could counter argument you, sir. 1. You should not be able to solo and you CANT solo a mage with regulair master manarune (Obtainable ingame) or a mage with GMP.
2. You probably played 2-4 minutes and wrote this, but i hope that people like this server, i've put alot of time and effort in this server and trying to make this server comfortable for everyone, and donate mana could be obtainable in-game after playing a while (Collecting GOLD NUGGETS) and reaching level 500 (Free premium points)

Kind regards,
Chimera Owner.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm Tills Da Nuker on there, lvl 405~. I got owned by some lvl 250 mage with a donar rune, and No it's not because I'm bad. It's because 2.5k per heal is just stupid.

I'm Tills Da Nuker on there, lvl 405~. I got owned by some lvl 250 mage with a donar rune, and No it's not because I'm bad. It's because 2.5k per heal is just stupid.

Im sorry that this server did not fit you.

- - - Updated - - -

Or just, download a Datapack, compiled, added a few scripts/system and still bugged and 24/7 host that will close in a few months to get money :)

- - - Updated - - -

You really think this can be stopped?
This server is just lame.. haha ^^

Not that hard to keep under control, and no, in not gaining any money because the crew is splitting money, speak when you have actually tries the server.

Kind regards,
Owner.

How is it posible to get killd at 405 of a 250?, they hit around 1-1,5k you heal 1k? with SMP and 1,4-1,6k~ with GMP (410+) So please tell me how, you must have lost your utamo vita or smth.
WibbenZ

How is it posible to get killd at 405 of a 250?, they hit around 1-1,5k you heal 1k? with SMP and 1,4-1,6k~ with GMP (410+) So please tell me how, you must have lost your utamo vita or smth.
WibbenZ

Here is my pvp/pk expert! :)

Is it possible for us to get our house/items/donated items back? I worked hard for what seems to be nothing.. T_T Plus I love this server, i'd like to donate more! Owner please PM me c:

I heard from a player that the player "E'pic" got he's items, level etc back? And he admits it himself. Howcome when I asked you I didn't get anything back?

I heard from a player that the player "E'pic" got he's items, level etc back? And he admits it himself. Howcome when I asked you I didn't get anything back?

IF you have any proof that you donated before, You will ofcourse get your points/items back.

Anyone else got extreme freeze lag?

I guess it's getting DDoS'd?

Yeah we got DDos'D and we dont have a protection.

Is it possible for us to get our house/items/donated items back? I worked hard for what seems to be nothing.. T_T Plus I love this server, i'd like to donate more! Owner please PM me c:

You got your points back.

Im sorry that this server did not fit you.

- - - Updated - - -

Not that hard to keep under control, and no, in not gaining any money because the crew is splitting money, speak when you have actually tries the server.

Kind regards,
Owner.

Dude "I am sorry thatthis server did not fit you?
Even alot of servers deserves your players.. The balance that other server has. I am not gonna name one, but I would like to but I wont.. Because I am freaking mad at you for saying that.. You do not know anything about balancey or anything about OT.. Just simply run and gather money OT, thats what your Evolution project is about and there is a 1-3 OTs out there with Evolution map that isn't all about money, they have active staff and weekly update.. this is just a shame project you have..

Well it was updated today, and yes personally I think don mana should be lowerd abit, but still, its an evo. Tell me on evo where mages aren't op. Mages are supposed to be op (within limits ofc) due to that they dont heal the same as an rp, ek can heal.
Tell him what to fix insted of saying everything is wrong.
WibbenZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back