• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Map - Start 2012-04-27 - 18:00

ond

Veteran OT User
Solutions
Reaction score

Server has recently been up but with flaws and some problems that occur made people quit the server. Now with some changes along with a reset of accounts and players, I hope the server will get more popular.

I've increased the beginning stage of the experience, and made new spawns closer to the main city (Toun).

For anyone who're new; Crying-Dog is a custom mapped server that uses a custom client in order to decrease the amount of bots.

The server has 3 cities, Toun (Main city), Woodlow & Arklan. Surrounding Toun you can find various monster of almost all kind.

Woodlow, is more of a laid back city, with a dragon spawn near by and an Amazon camp in the north, here people come to make runes/train skills and avoid random player killers.

Arklan is the desert city and is also its own continent. Here you can find Minotaurs, Tombs, Dragons, Necromancers, Vampires, Ghouls and maybe other creatures as well. It requires some exploring, the desert is vast but not infinitive. Minotaurs can be found along the water to the south west of the city gate; for those who enjoys Ghouls and Vampires, just follow the water east of the city.

The map needs to be explored, there are many quests awaiting to be solved, or just plain finished. An important note is that the vocation quest is below the temple in Toun, and after it's made, you may locate the king in either Toun or Arklan to become promoted by the cost of 10000 gold.

Below you can find some general information about Crying-Dog.

Rates

Experience Stages:

1 to 20 = 40x
21 to 40 = 30x
41 to 60 = 20x
61 to 80 = 15x
81 to 100 = 10x
101 to 120 = 5x
121 to 999 = 3x

Magic Rate: 5x
Skill Rate: 8x
Loot Rate: 2x

PvP

Type: PvP with skull system.
Frags to redskull: 3
Frags to ban: 6
Time to decrease a frag: 10 hours online/offline
Time to get unbanned: 4 days

General

Map: Custom
Training Monks: No, but a training rat is summoned on a public area for everyone to enjoy
Spear break: No
UH-Trap: Yes
Parcel-Trap: Yes
Runes: 1x
Frag-counter: Ingame
Custom Client: Yes
Protcol Version: 7.4
UPtime: 24/7

That's most of the information you need. Rest can be found ingame.

Join Today at: Crying-Dog - Register Account

PkSF0.jpg

6Cczq.jpg

cSVaR.jpg

uS7Ya.jpg

luuBv.jpg

lV7xf.jpg

@MODS, please delete my old thread(s) regarding this server.[/CENTER]

Last edited:
I agree that a temple is not quite appealing. The quest at heroes at the end with warlock and 2 dls and heroes was kinda quite fun soloing at 60. Ive also personnaly liked the warlock tower that gives medusa shield,with necros and such. Hopefully this time i can find that freaking key and see whats further in.

The key is at the same mountain as the door.

Will upload some more screens

Updated main post to Online also added few more screenshots. Server is now online!

You should re-uppload the server on otservlist aswell so it has 100% uptime so people see it been a reset

Join this server guys..Pretty good custom map. + after reset its kinda noob friendly. We still have dickhead around but they get wipe out quite fast. Good community so far,hopefully it grow up a bit. Give this a try at least.

Are you for some reason acusing me for hacking?

Most of the people playing this server atm is sleeping atm. Its 8h29 AM for me and most of the people i know playing got a timezone -2 or even -4 to me. Which would means all of them are offline because its 3-7AM for most of them. Dont know about the BR/SWE team..I dont speak to them but i bet its not a good time to check the server. We've reach 25 or more player yesterday which aint bad for a custom map. Since noob doesnt know how to play them.

EDIT : IT would be nice if you could upload that minimap again maybe on the first post so new people can check it out.

Last edited:
Man this hero cave is just plain....ugly. The hero fort was all good and pretty rpgish but after seeing this useless cave (like 99 hero,all one by one) ..the kind of cave you see on 999x ot where you run in round and just sd the crap out. No doubt knight got high level. They all turn on bot in this cave and get rich while getting level. Whats the hole point of exploring and you know,camping a spawn like rpg should be while talking with friend and just messing around,when you got a spawn full of 9999 heroes you just rape non stop or turn the bot on(knight hit them for like 300-400+xplo). Lost my interest seriously.
crapmap.jpg

and you have like another floor even bigger full of heroes lol.

The reason you're mad is that you died and Drama blocked you to death

I dont even know who killed me...i got killed while posting here btw.

Dying on highrate server doesnt make people mad -.-. Good to know it was him though.

EDIT: Plus if i were mad because i died id just say your all of your formula are wrong.Id say its laggy and that your stealing account info. The only thing actually bugging me is that crap ass map. Honestly,thats not pretty common on a rpgish to see caves full of 99999 something 1 by 1. Doesnt make sense to me. To each their own,im sure some people enjoy such an easy place to bot.

Last edited:
Back