• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Crying-Dog 7.4 Custom Map - Start 2012-04-27 - 18:00

If you don't like it then why don't you just get out?

I dont quite get why your protecting abuser ...even before the reset. Rather then listening to the other half of the community who are tight and enjoy playing together you tempt to protect the lone and bad guys that alwais end up screwing up your server by killing everyone. Just like those 2 guy that was duping,all you made was taking back the money(after they manafluids/and lvl) ...1day later they log and kill 12 people that were on,and 7 of them never logged back in. Hopefully your little friend "drama" doesnt end up by being an abuser but i seriously think otherwise. Anyway,your the god and you know how you should treat people to actually make the server grew right?

Thing is that I need evidence to ban players that cheat. And that's for obvious reasons. I don't protect abusers in anyway. I didn't know that Bordyzs or what his name was, was going on a PK-Streak after he got his character back - but he did. It was my mistake even though I couldn't predict it. And please stop nagging me about low level player killers, not sure if it's you in game who does so. Just kill them. Now if they are killing all low levels in order to ruin the server; i see that as destructive behavior and thus they get banned.

In other news: A toaster caused the electricity to fail in our home which obviously made the server along with the website to shutdown. Everything is back online and I hope too much damage wasn't caused. I apologize for the inconveniences caused.

Yeah, I feed of the tears of dead players when the power mistakenly goes off.

Back