• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Danura 7.6 OLDSCHOOL RPG Server

Sweet. Ill play here.

LOL! I just noticed my name is on your 'list'..

Might I ask who the fuck you are ingame(name I might know, I'm Vain) + what point are you trying to make with that list? Making people think you're a botter? Or just trying to boost your self esteem?

AND AGAIN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL! :peace::peace:

Might I ask who the fuck you are ingame(name I might know, I'm Vain) + what point are you trying to make with that list? Making people think you're a botter? Or just trying to boost your self esteem?

isn't it offline? also highscores aint working i don't like that

Yes, the server is offline. Has been for some time now, around 24 hours. It was supposed to go back online today 20:00 GMT +1, but it's still offline.

I believe the conversation went something like. "I turned off my bot. Now you do the same". Be happy I didn't ban you right away.

I believe the conversation went something like. "I turned off my bot. Now you do the same". Be happy I didn't ban you right away.

That doesn't answer to any of my questions.. If you're trying to avoid my questions then you're doing a hell of a job

And yes I did turn off my bot and yes you should turn off yours

I think you know who I am and if you want to know the answer to the other question look in warloria thread.

I think you know who I am and if you want to know the answer to the other question look in warloria thread.

ye in warloria you can see eppan his true woords about your signature hahaha you should shame yourself by putting this in your signature it only looks stupid lol

especially this part: 42 people said I use aimbot. what you want us to think? who he is good!! i have to make friendss/teamzor with him! rofl not at all i think your are a selfish idiot. but gl with "the list" (<ahum>idiot<ahum>)

Last edited:
ye in warloria you can see eppan his true woords about your signature hahaha you should shame yourself by putting this in your signature it only looks stupid lol

He's a pvp legend!!!!!

no, but a serious point of view, you're patehtic Hellrage. You actually think every accusation I make towards your team is against you, I do not even think your aim is anything special at all. I consider myself a better aimer than you aswell. But continue with your little list and let's see how many happy faces will be laughing at you, pathetic retard lol

Assassinho, you are a retard. You have the exact same thing in your signature. The only difference is that mine is 43x longer. Note: The number shows how many people is in the list. Nothing more, nothing less.

Eppan, stop crying.

Your friend wrote this in default:
Eppans: worr sluta sd botta
And shortly after you and your other friend private messaged me:
Robil: aim bot.
Eppan: (...) med bot

In what fucking way is that directed to any other person than me?

THE ONLY FUCKING THING I ACCUSED YOU WAS SPEEDDDDDDDDDBOTTING ON EPPAN, why the fuck are you bringing up Mitzar then? obviously to extend your list?

Assassinho, you are a retard. You have the exact same thing in your signature. The only difference is that mine is 43x longer. Note: The number shows how many people is in the list. Nothing more, nothing less.

Eppan, stop crying.

Your friend wrote this in default:
Eppans: worr sluta sd botta
And shortly after you and your other friend private messaged me:
Robil: aim bot.
Eppan: (...) med bot

In what fucking way is that directed to any other person than me?

exact the same thing huh? not at all roflXD i just wanna show people the combo (+ i make illegal reclam for my video what is linked in the thread there;)) but overall it is a nice screenshot of a nice combo:S. (oh wait a screenshot:OOOO now all the people at topic "screenshots" are doing the exact same thing as you doing in your signature? i don't get it:S LOL)
and once again you brag about yourself with "but mines is "43x longer then yours" you really don't see how your acting atm? like i said before a "selfish idiot" i bet probaly if you are in a discussion with someone and he calls you bad pvper you directly say LOOK MY SIGNATURE ME IS SOOO PRO NOW right?;)
this shows to me how pathetic you are irl + forums / ingame

THE ONLY FUCKING THING I ACCUSED YOU WAS SPEEDDDDDDDDDBOTTING ON EPPAN, why the fuck are you bringing up Mitzar then? obviously to extend your list?

As usual I only saved one line but I believe the conversation went something like this:
(after you regrouped you all had better aim... ) Mitzar: botters

Could someone tell me something about the OT? Is it going to be online anytime soon, ever?

Back