• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Danura 7.6 OLDSCHOOL RPG Server

then you probaly had a greath day, didn't yaXD?rofl

It's a way of expressing my feelings towards the joke.

It's not ment to be taken literally. Your half baked brain probably couldn't understand that

Actually I don't watch alot of TV, kid. But I do like action movies that goes on the premier, which I usually download :->

but, why the insulting? Everybody's free to like w/e they want, if you like childish actions, do so I don't give a fuck tbh. But as I said, it is funny from time to time, but Bam's the one ruining it. He's so immature and just boring when he keeps slapping his father.

Ok sorry for that.

Just had a bad day, thats why I was such rude

Why is my name written with bold letters??? If you want to make a fool out of yourself, be my guest. Just know that these are the replies your gonna get out of it, it will not only make you look like a retard but people will also dislike you.

Gl with the list :thumbup:

I bolded your name as soon as you started crying about it.

@topic

Danura is on, but the name of the server is now empera.
Go play it if you want, I dont recommend it, because it is unstable.

Thanks.

Back