• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Danura 7.6 OLDSCHOOL RPG Server

Assassinho, you are a retard. You have the exact same thing in your signature. The only difference is that mine is 43x longer. Note: The number shows how many people is in the list. Nothing more, nothing less.

Eppan, stop crying.

Your friend wrote this in default:
Eppans: worr sluta sd botta
And shortly after you and your other friend private messaged me:
Robil: aim bot.
Eppan: (...) med bot

In what fucking way is that directed to any other person than me?

botter

First time Ryan care about something?

@up: I wont add u :/ maybe u was talking about my team.

nooo dude you have to add him!!! in your eyes everyone who say the woord bot. is directly mentioning at you. so add him and make your list to 44!? what ya waitinggg for:(

Last edited:
Actually I don't watch alot of TV, kid. But I do like action movies that goes on the premier, which I usually download :->

but, why the insulting? Everybody's free to like w/e they want, if you like childish actions, do so I don't give a fuck tbh. But as I said, it is funny from time to time, but Bam's the one ruining it. He's so immature and just boring when he keeps slapping his father.

First time Ryan care about something?

@up: I wont add u :/ maybe u was talking about my team.

Why is my name written with bold letters??? If you want to make a fool out of yourself, be my guest. Just know that these are the replies your gonna get out of it, it will not only make you look like a retard but people will also dislike you.

Gl with the list :thumbup:

hellrage your list is wrong. because hemmd, eavoliz, zonius are all the same person. I'm sorry but your list is not 43 but 41 mehmehmeh:( oh and isn't mitzar an account of eppan or the other guy eppans? if thats so it will bring you back to 40:( fakkkk menzzz

Ye, sorry about the server, guess it wont be any, lawl. No sense of this thread, people just keep flaming.

Hellrage
- It's nothing special with your aim. You're being pathetic, just a no-lifer, making a list of who's calling him a botter, want people to think he's good. I even dont believe everyone on the list called him a "aimbotter". BOT is'nt only AIMBOT

Assassinho - You're being a retard, you're one of the most childish I know, wonder if you will grow up anytime.
Also you're trying to get attention. You're not the person who can confest either.

In fact both of you should grow up.
Tho, I am getting used to these people.
Kind of normal that peoples are pathetic, retards, childish, liying, Now adays. Everyone aint perfect, neither are I.

Last edited:
Ye, sorry about the server, guess it wont be any, lawl. No sense of this thread, people just keep flaming.

Hellrage
- It's nothing special with your aim. You're being pathetic, just a no-lifer, making a list of who's calling him a botter, want people to think he's good. I even dont believe everyone on the list called him a "aimbotter". BOT is'nt only AIMBOT

Assassinho - You're being a retard, you're one of the most childish I know, wonder if you will grow up anytime.
Also you're trying to get attention. You're not the person who can confest either.

In fact both of you should grow up.
Tho, I am getting used to these people.
Kind of normal that peoples are pathetic, retards, childish, liying, Now adays. Everyone aint perfect, neither are I.

in fact i still have to grow up because i am 16 and it stops at 18:s so you got your point:(((!
@attention. ye i really want some attention of geeks from otlandXD

Back