• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
A min ago there was 18 players online, right after the server went up again.. So yea obviously some people can.

A min ago there was 18 players online, right after the server went up again.. So yea obviously some people can.
Well the "Who is online" Might not work properly during a DDos attack. And since it's a ddos you can from time to time play for like 30 sec.

Well lets just say his never happened and the official start is tomorrow. might give us some ddos free day by trolling these fags huheueu

Well lets just say his never happened and the official start is tomorrow. might give us some ddos free day by trolling these fags huheueu

and you think the whore that does this isn;t reading this forum xD?

vTune, aas, Akon, Blinkk, bloodz, Dark Vhoodu, Dileck, GhostX, Joshuadaman, podge22, ripemo, sedon, Sorelio.

You are all suspects! <_<

I still think it was funny when people on USA deathzot hated you and Warwick called you quashido :D

No no no

I still remeber when i fucked everyone before update/reset (skull mode 3 kills for rs)

I still think it was funny when people on USA deathzot hated you and Warwick called you quashido :D

Ye XD aww good old times, I dont even know why renegade and his buttbuddy hates on me and obama so much that they made a picture FUCK QAUSHINIO FUCK OBAMA Lol'd my ass off XDD

Its ok quashidinkzoo we luv u here<3

woho! I got friends !!! I got 2 legendarys now gonna give one away since its bit weaker, who wants? ._. <3

- - - Updated - - -

I just feel like give it to me

http://media.riemurasia.net/hylatyt/878551848.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back