• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.

Synthetic_

deathzot.net
Reaction score
1kj1mm3.png

Connection:
IP: deathzot.eu
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60
Account: 1/1

Screenshot Thread:

http://otland.net/f41/official-deathzot-screenshots-thread-171307/#post1659058

Rates:
Custom Exp Forumla
Some areas hard for level 10s, some for level 10,000's

Features:

• [*=center]8.0 Rune / Spell System
    [*=center]Fast rate RPG
    [*=center]Tier System
    [*=center]Tier Merging
    [*=center]Over 50 Custom Weapons
    [*=center]Over 49 Custom Pieces of Equipment
    [*=center]Equipment Bonus's (+% Dmg, Regen, Protection)
    [*=center]Automatic Raids + Events
    [*=center]Custom Addon System
    [*=center]Mining System
    [*=center]Unique Fishing System (to be added)
    [*=center]No Damage to Party Members
    [*=center]Power Gems (Increase your characters dmg by %)
    [*=center]Increased party EXP
    [*=center]Teleportation Items
    [*=center]Unique Weapon Slot System
    [*=center]Over 100 bosses that spawn hourly
    [*=center]Team + World Bosses
    [*=center]Unique Rune Charge System
    [*=center]Over 10 Custom Vocations
    [*=center]Custom Map! (Only the town was based off of original Evolutions to preserve the old DeathZot feel)
    [*=center]No AOL's needed
    [*=center]Decreased Deathloss to make the server more of a fun fast rate RPG
    [*=center]Special runes that can critically strike
    [*=center]ALL DONATIONS ARE OBTAINABLE IN GAME!
    [*=center]A lot more!
    [*=center]
Custom Vocations:
-Barbarian
-Guardian
-Elementalist
-Ninja
-Bard
-Illusionist *NEW*
-Reaper *NEW*

Screenshots:

XO5Dkyr.png
LU01N4z.png

ZjHbskk.png
FS1Iwx1.png

Last edited:
Will botting be allowed again? If so i'll still refuse to play it.

Is it the exact same thing as the other Deathzot server you got?
Are the reaper and Illusionist still donation only vocations?

Reactions: Beo
100% identical as far as i know, the only difference is no-lag for european players xD

to give feedback if people didnt try the server earlier.

The server Allows/allowed botting. So when you watch at the highscore list you see the top 10 people are just the guys that bot 24/7.
actually everyone does, its hard to close gaps without but a few tried. Inclouding me :p

As tons of people said, the biggest problem in the server is the power abuse. To get good you need good gear. good gear is gained by stacking 7 of 1 piece. Equals
7 t1 = 1 t2 and so on.
to upgrade weapons you need gems. both are dropped by bosses or gained by quests.
so theres peopel doing the quests over and over again, or other people that just do it a much faggier way(renegade) just killign everyone even thinking about doing a boss and getting better gear.
At higher level you need to drop a item from a boss that sends you to the next hunting area. some of the highlevels turned into a team to block a few chosen people 24/7 of getting this one item.

you want to be good in Deathzot? NEVER mess with synth, make him mad once= you're fucked.(yes, I was fucked hard :)) ) and dont try to solo this server and be like I FAK U ALL NUBS

cause ths way you will be stuck at a point everyone else is gonna rape ur anus.

Positive feedback: Synth started this server from actually nothing and created a rebirth of the good old Deathzot (8.0) and gives back the feeling of these days.
If u dont mess with him and say shit he wont piss u off aswell. Keep calm and give it a try.

-Attila

I've been looking around at hosts & talking to a few people and I've decided that I will be hosting the server in Sweden, not Germany. I need to look for a new host, I'm hoping the server set-up process is fast so the server can still be released at the time I said it would be.

my exitment just whent down the drain..... i still hope on the release on 22:00pm gmt+2 but doubt full..

I've been looking around at hosts & talking to a few people and I've decided that I will be hosting the server in Sweden, not Germany. I need to look for a new host, I'm hoping the server set-up process is fast so the server can still be released at the time I said it would be.

any ideas when its gonna start?

I ordered the server last night at like 1 AM my time, so I'm hoping they will set it up soon. After that it will take me maybe 1 HR to configure it and then it will be online, I will post here ASAP

I ordered the server last night at like 1 AM my time, so I'm hoping they will set it up soon. After that it will take me maybe 1 HR to configure it and then it will be online, I will post here ASAP

in the case that the sevre will not reach the 2. month due to not enought donations, will there bea transfer to the main server since actually that would be kind of fair in my opinion, just a question imo :)

ImpiTAA.png

Server will open 2/15/2013

Connection:
IP: --
Port: 7171
Client: 8.60

Screenshot Thread:

http://otland.net/f41/official-deathzot-screenshots-thread-171307/#post1659058

Rates:
Custom Exp Forumla
Some areas hard for level 10s, some for level 10,000's

Features:

• [*=center]8.0 Rune / Spell System
    [*=center]Fast rate RPG
    [*=center]Tier System
    [*=center]Tier Merging
    [*=center]Over 50 Custom Weapons
    [*=center]Over 49 Custom Pieces of Equipment
    [*=center]Equipment Bonus's (+% Dmg, Regen, Protection)
    [*=center]Automatic Raids + Events
    [*=center]Custom Addon System
    [*=center]Mining System
    [*=center]Unique Fishing System (to be added)
    [*=center]No Damage to Party Members
    [*=center]Power Gems (Increase your characters dmg by %)
    [*=center]Increased party EXP
    [*=center]Teleportation Items
    [*=center]Unique Weapon Slot System
    [*=center]Over 100 bosses that spawn hourly
    [*=center]Team + World Bosses
    [*=center]Unique Rune Charge System
    [*=center]Over 10 Custom Vocations
    [*=center]Custom Map! (Only the town was based off of original Evolutions to preserve the old DeathZot feel)
    [*=center]No AOL's needed
    [*=center]Decreased Deathloss to make the server more of a fun fast rate RPG
    [*=center]Special runes that can critically strike
    [*=center]ALL DONATIONS ARE OBTAINABLE IN GAME!
    [*=center]A lot more!
    [*=center]
Custom Vocations:
-Barbarian
-Guardian
-Elementalist
-Ninja
-Bard
-Illusionist *NEW*
-Reaper *NEW*

Screenshots:

XO5Dkyr.png
LU01N4z.png

ZjHbskk.png
FS1Iwx1.png

Question mark. How come you got a pic on a person that are "retarded" as you call him?

in the case that the sevre will not reach the 2. month due to not enought donations, will there bea transfer to the main server since actually that would be kind of fair in my opinion, just a question imo :)

I found a really good server deal, I'm almost certain this server will be able to support it'self. If it doesn't and I know it's going to fail I will see what can be done.

I found a really good server deal, I'm almost certain this server will be able to support it'self. If it doesn't and I know it's going to fail I will see what can be done.

Looking forward for it :) thanks for getting people a stable server from europe aswell, rid of my 400 pings >:I :)

ehm reaper and Illu arent donor only on each of those :p theres quests people never spread out which are tog et tham, but you will definetly not be able to get it in the 1. days withotu donating(i think theres no donors first 2 weeks )

Some more infos:

DONT GET ON THE BEST TEAMS BAD SIDE.

Saw it happen with a bunch on USA dzot. Get on the bad side, you won't get past level 10k, and you'll end up like Obamanizer, hunted, unable to progress, and then you'll quit.

1st timers:

Choose a steady voc, NOT NINJA. The thing that makes me the most angry is seeing dumbasses choose a "light" vocation and getting their asses handed to them by someone and screaming that the voc is underpowered and sucks. Start with a barb, ranger or a guardian until you understand everything, then you can move onto more advanced vocs like Illusionist and Reaper.

gl, maybe ill make a char here and play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back