• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should just make someone whos trusty a gm here so they can do those events n shit.

If there are any ;/
im down for that xd

@server

Will be more active now - just was bit busy xd
Prolly one of lowest levels now? 1k? :p

The server was actually banned the second day I put it on the oservlist, I just found out (a month later). There's still an average of 50+ people just from word of mouth & OTLand. I contacted Xinn, so hopefully it will be unbanned soon and the population will go up a lot.

Boring server, all it is is people botting 24/7 to get the highest level/items :s.

my char name is Paroduh in this server and altho i'm also a guy who uses a bot i am also willing to help all new comers when i am around :) in any way that i can altho im not fond of the "please items" bullshit so if your looking for something new and somewhere to start a fresh give me a shout and i'll see what i can do :) DO NOT spam me with free items however, i'll kill u for that shit....

my char name is Paroduh in this server and altho i'm also a guy who uses a bot i am also willing to help all new comers when i am around :) in any way that i can altho im not fond of the "please items" bullshit so if your looking for something new and somewhere to start a fresh give me a shout and i'll see what i can do :) DO NOT spam me with free items however, i'll kill u for that shit....

Hahahhaha xD

come on guys and girls im online and offering lots of free help, someone must feel like a new challenge surely!!! :p

Yours Thankfully
Paroduh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back