• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN] DeathZot 8.60 | Custom

Status
Not open for further replies.
well synth. You allowed donors from theb eginning which lets people play vocations that are slightly stronger than the rest ( well atleast I geuss so if people hit 1 mil at the 2. day of release ^^ ) and t3 sets on few people.. atleast that makes the server stay online but the train did allreayd run off. People 5k so fast is actually nothing I can get behind. hope you guys keep enjoying it but im not gonna start botting to keep up with this shit :<

well synth. You allowed donors from theb eginning which lets people play vocations that are slightly stronger than the rest ( well atleast I geuss so if people hit 1 mil at the 2. day of release ^^ ) and t3 sets on few people.. atleast that makes the server stay online but the train did allreayd run off. People 5k so fast is actually nothing I can get behind. hope you guys keep enjoying it but im not gonna start botting to keep up with this shit :<

Since when do people need to be the highest level on a server to enjoy it? If anything the donators should be thanked, because the server is guaranteed to run until at least the end of April now.

Since when do people need to be the highest level on a server to enjoy it? If anything the donators should be thanked, because the server is guaranteed to run until at least the end of April now.

Yea it might run to April But imo its like Qaushinio said. There aint any fun if you cant compete with others, It exist teams that camp bosses and pretty much kill you when you get close or something in that way. What i have heard (Havnt checked) is that you have lowerd the prices on some t's and other really important stuff.
And all these teams are pretty much donation kids. And syn if i remeber right we talked about this in the beta. And now i dont mean the "beta" that had 40-50+ ppl online, I mean when it was Me, Record, Reign etc that tested the stuff out.

And hopefully you have taken away the auto ignore on me so you could see this

Yea it might run to April But imo its like Qaushinio said. There aint any fun if you cant compete with others, It exist teams that camp bosses and pretty much kill you when you get close or something in that way. What i have heard (Havnt checked) is that you have lowerd the prices on some t's and other really important stuff.
And all these teams are pretty much donation kids. And syn if i remeber right we talked about this in the beta. And now i dont mean the "beta" that had 40-50+ ppl online, I mean when it was Me, Record, Reign etc that tested the stuff out.

And hopefully you have taken away the auto ignore on me so you could see this

people always want to compete to be with the best.
i've seen plenty of people quitting because of this.

people always want to compete to be with the best.
i've seen plenty of people quitting because of this.

If that where the case, why do people continue to start new worlds on real tibia?

Killa, I see that you are playing Aurora or w/e it's called. Why do you play? You're no where near the highest level, and you will probably never catch up with them.

For the people who play a server only to be the highest level, I can say DeathZot isn't for you. It's not a solo style server and it never has been, I can say if you join with a team of friends (look at the 'Super Hero' guild for example) you will have a lot of fun. But if you're playing purely to be the 'highest level' then I'm afraid this isn't the server for you.

Syn as i said, The fun part is that you can compete. You dont have any sort of rpg in this server. Its either PVP or Compete with items. And since ppl just donate for full t3-4 Its pretty impossible CUZ they camp every single boss. I really doubt that u even read what i said

Real tibia and OT's are completely different, you can't compare them.

If that where the case, why do people continue to start new worlds on real tibia?

Killa, I see that you are playing Aurora or w/e it's called. Why do you play? You're no where near the highest level, and you will probably never catch up with them.

For the people who play a server only to be the highest level, I can say DeathZot isn't for you. It's not a solo style server and it never has been, I can say if you join with a team of friends (look at the 'Super Hero' guild for example) you will have a lot of fun. But if you're playing purely to be the 'highest level' then I'm afraid this isn't the server for you.

Syn saying this server aint for me, While i ruled it hard before the reset makes no point. I was the first person with t2 first ninja from to 800, second player from 0 to 1k. Than i got rs lost all my stuff 1 week later i killed Xaguls bard AND barbarian with 2 hits cuz i had my friends helping me out in the comeback. So saying this server aint anything for me makes no sense cuz you are the one that made it a pay2play.

Edit: Yes syn i play on aurora. I got friends playing on aurora and saying that i wont get highest on real. I doubt i even will get close to it but i will have fun doing QUESTS.

Syn saying this server aint for me, While i ruled it hard before the reset makes no point. I was the first person with t2 first ninja from to 800, second player from 0 to 1k. Than i got rs lost all my stuff 1 week later i killed Xaguls bard AND barbarian with 2 hits cuz i had my friends helping me out in the comeback. So saying this server aint anything for me makes no sense cuz you are the one that made it a pay2play.

Edit: Yes syn i play on aurora. I got friends playing on aurora and saying that i wont get highest on real. I doubt i even will get close to it but i will have fun doing QUESTS.

Your argument is retarded, pay attention to what Syn is saying.

You kind of just proved my point.

DeathZot isn't fun for you right now because you don't have a team or anyone to play with. Most of the higher levels on DeathZot either have a guild, or RL friends playing with them. If you don't make friends, or join a guild, or have any friends on DeathZot, you're going to have a bad time.

DeathZot is all about working as a team, it's a team orientated server. It's not about "who can donate the most and dominate everyone". In-fact, Renegade and his guild on the USA server have donated almost nothing, and they are one of the strongest guilds.

This is why I said, if you're going to try and play this server solo, you will not have a good time.

You kind of just proved my point.

DeathZot isn't fun for you right now because you don't have a team or anyone to play with. Most of the higher levels on DeathZot either have a guild, or RL friends playing with them. If you don't make friends, or join a guild, or have any friends on DeathZot, you're going to have a bad time.

DeathZot is all about working as a team, it's a team orientated server. It's not about "who can donate the most and dominate everyone". In-fact, Renegade and his guild on the USA server have donated almost nothing, and they are one of the strongest guilds.

This is why I said, if you're going to try and play this server solo, you will not have a good time.

Syn i got m8s here since before. So sayingi got no friends playing here is just stupid. But when kids steal mom and dads credit card to be best its just sad. And no, We both know that renegade etc that had his rls that donated for castles etc. And btw yea they are the highest now on dzot. But where was they when donation was 2 week later than the start? no where, I got rs on renegade and madness on the early start. I think i had like 4-5 ppl helping me with my items same as i helpt them. And now we aint even talking when i gave archlord And Toni half a t2 set and half a t3 set EACH. And still i wasnt the highest player.

Might many words that are spelled wrong etc, Writing from phone

- - - Updated - - -

Your argument is retarded, pay attention to what Syn is saying.

Seems like you know much abouy dzot mr (name)?<- "unknown"

Can't really be bothered to start here again. It's been the same thing 3 times over now.

No other good OTs at the moment, and I'm not playing lunar or shadowcores.

Btw syn, idk if you ever saw the problem with Irelia's house on USA dzot, but anyone can walk in there. Not sure if it's been like that, but it was like that when I checked the house for my items. Make a new char, you can walk into that house. Maybe that's how I lost my items?

Yeah I agree, I won't be playing here as well lol. Donations right at the start, level 4.2k.
No RPG really or anything, won't be wastin time/money on here, but good luck w/ your server!

Can't really be bothered to start here again. It's been the same thing 3 times over now.

Btw syn, idk if you ever saw the problem with Irelia's house on USA dzot, but anyone can walk in there. Not sure if it's been like that, but it was like that when I checked the house for my items. Make a new char, you can walk into that house. Maybe that's how I lost my items?

Tell him to check if this symbol is in aleta sio "*" <-- that star. It allows everyone to walk into your house.
If not, then its a bug.

That house has been cleaned for a long time now, and it's because Irelia put a " * " in the house to allow anyone inside

huh no I didnt mean i that way. Dzot is a good ot. And it will always be. no compromisses at that discussion. Its all about the fact people start the server buy a reaper an inf uh maybe a pet and make a few level 200 chars or rush bosses imo. When they get 1k they can pretty much skip to 3k due to barbs and go to higher shit wile When I tried to hunt at orcs at the same time there was 7 people botting already.. you know .. If u would disallow botting people would PLAY your server and not just bot 24/7 that makes me so freakin sad bro. And ye glad to hear its gonna stay up im happy for you but im getting 1hit by t3 guys running arround on level 1k wile I got each boss in the first 2 hour the server was openes and barley got my first 3 t2 items due to about 7 fastfinger wins :p

and synth just give in at the comment that DZot is a pay for win server Its no problem for me but its true. its just the ammount people would have to donate since litterly 7 t4 sets would ost its pice, reaper voc(strongest out atm i guess) and some uh thats inf to just bot on 24/7. Maybe a boss spawn house for anoob char to bot for more items and atually that would be it. I just hope its gonna go on a good way and you will someone introduce the pay for win items into the game avaliable(since the text ALL DONATION OBTAINABLE INGAME) is not valid anymore in my eyes :p Still enjoyed the server and will probably start over again from time to time. And well ye why would I want to playa server if theres no chance for me to be the best due to nonbotting? there isnt here and well Im just gonna post my about 7 months old idea again. Copy/Past each spawn thats used on hunting , the normal ones stay for botters the new oens give 40% eyxtra exp and some loot. If u get caught botting there you get perma banned. End of discussion this would DEFENITLY save this server but thats just my opinion! wont start a fight with synth again :)

greetings <3

- - - Updated - - -

ps: seems like I just killed the thread, CABOOM

It feels pretty laggy

Reely laggy

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back