• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Dynastia 7.4 (OpenGL / Dx9 support) RealMap - Green Zebra Hosting

Is the server release date still at 3 weeks?

Not sure, the graphics are moving abit slow right now due to the whole client modifying.

However, we will not go live with a half done project, so it may take some time :p

You shouldn't quit bam, if you have problems with the converting-spr part, just ask me, mine is about 97% done :p

The thing is I think, that this server wouldn't get as many players now, since Valhalla is basically the same server: 7.4 with a 7.7 engine. So either 7.4 high rate, or 7.72 low/high and maybe it could have a shot.

Yeah but vahalla's graphic sucks, also, I wonder, is it edited to fit the 7.4 state?

UH Traps, Same Push Delay etc, etc

?

Is the topic dead? Some time have past since your last post so I guess some progress has been made, however if you plan to open it, don't make it less than 5x exp since there is already valhalla and tibianic with really low exp.

Back