• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Eberia 9.6 low lvl pvp-e

Elime

OTServers.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
IP: eberia.mooo.com
Port: 7171
Client: 9.6
Uptime: 24/7
Hosted in: Sweden, with 100 mbits internet connection
Exp rate: 1x (2x the first 5 lvls)
Map: Rookgaard + new areas
Loot rate: 1x
Server type: pvp-e
Maximum level: 20
Exp by killing players: Yes
House rent: Daily
Quests: Rookgaard quests + custom quests

No donation items or vip areas.

More Features:
NPCs are attackable.
You will get pz-locked if you attack an NPC.
If you are pz-locked, town guards will attack you.

r9a4.jpg

1g0y.jpg

0av2.jpg

jsr7.jpg

gsk6.jpg

kk0p.jpg

9imw.jpg

m631.jpg

hu5c.jpg

Last edited:
limit is bad imo ;c
It's there to make pvp more balanced. No one can get way ahead of the others.
You can still work on your skills and get new spells by doing quests.

There is no "find person" spell. So new players can hide from higher level players and level up.

I love Rookgaard, keep it up, hope sword of fury and all riddles are solvable. Don't make everything too custom though... Like too many new map areas.

Why is there 0 players online btw?

I love Rookgaard, keep it up, hope sword of fury and all riddles are solvable. Don't make everything too custom though... Like too many new map areas.

Why is there 0 players online btw?

Yep, it's solvable. The new areas are small and kind of hidden. You will have to search for them which makes exploring more interesting.

The server is pretty new. The beginning can be a little rough and players who are used to easy gameplay might not like it. Every player I talked to who had found out about the quests and had explored a bit liked the server a lot. I'm looking forward to hear what you think about the server. =)

Last edited:
I actually had a project of my own some year ago, creating a good Rookgaard server with making all mysteries solvable, hard but solvable.
Well the thing is, I'd love to try it out but I can't connect for some reason... I think that's why there are 0 players online also, because no one can connect.

Also I can see that you don't actually have a lot of players at all... like 10 players in the database? My suggestion is to recreate this project and remake a lot of stuff. As I said I haven't even gotten the chance to play since I cannot connect, but there are some stuff that can be adjusted.
For example 2x exp to level 5 and then 1x is just not reasonable. Higher the exp to 5x to level 10 then make it 3x until level 20 and after level 20 leave it on 2x. (Capping maybe 35).

Also I feel that making the map custom ruins the concept... A few customizations would be to simply finish the current unsolvable quests, but adding new monsters such as valkyries and slimes... nah.

I also think that you should be able to choose some specificability such as being able to use magic or get better in using a bow. For example in level 15 you get to choose between learning a spell called exori vis, or getting +10 in distance fighting or +10 in melee. So in level 15+ the gameplay and pvp wouldn't be so stiff and lame, ppl would actually have some variation.
Later on make like some other stuff available like acquiring runes in secret places or joining a more powerful guild that Hyacinth the magician has been in for secret, or joining the ruthless orcs to get more powerful in melee. Or why not goblins for the distance figthers...

Or even better... leave it as in Normal Rookgaard but just add more depth to the NPCs... Make some missions (kill orcs for me, and I'll try to teach you some magics) or (acquire some chicken feathers and bones, and I'll teach you how to make your own arrows).

Also the website looks pretty non-attractive... Maybe use the template that shadowcore.twifysoft has?

Last edited:
If anyone still has connection problems, please tell me.

Last edited:
I'm actually connected to it now. The website looks good (well made), also the client runs very smooth. No lagg from the website and the server whatsoever, seems very stable. Might bring some friends, you guys should check it out and we can have a war or something! Will be fun.

Back