• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs Mid-Rate PVP-RPG 7.4, Fresh Start November 3:th, 20:00 CET

US? LOL im sorry but "Admin Erik" <- its even a swedish name, in the US its Eric, not Erik lol

lies upon lies upon lies ? ? ? im really surprised though if there is still anyone that doesnt know your realsoft .. since you pretty much manage to fuck up your own cover 24/7

EliteOTs claims to live in the US, but everyone knows he's Realsoft. Hence the bad english.

warning for the care train, this time it's big enough to kill ants!

And actually, I've never said I'm from US, I've always said I'm from Sweden, even my forum flag on EliteOTs forum is the Swedish flag.. (moron)..
But what I've said about US, is that I've been considering opening a server for US players.. get your facts straight :)

And bad English? did you even look at your own lines sometime? not right now, because now I bet you're using teachers help to not screw up, still you managed to screw a few words up..
but everywhere else than in here, you sound like a polish 9 year old kid every time you are trying to spell something. So before marking other peoples English, you should watch your own ^_^

//Care train, up, up and awaaaaaaayyyyyyyy

Me and my team will be retired from your server until your care train visit proposal board.

Last edited:
i quit the server i just think its not that good.

It had potential. But EliteOTs balance vocations like he wants himself even if it adds bugs to server. Sorcerers do more damage in 9.x and here they are just rune makers while druid is maste of heal and attack. It's like opposite of 7.4 where druids were mostly uh makers and sorcerers were master of attack.

I'm playing druid and it's op but i enjoy it. Druid can hard paralyze someone and make not so bad dmg with pox so u can kill someone on yellow hp with pox. Ms should have better dmg with ue, but not like on previous edition. And that's all. Just come back ppl and play. And u "realsoft" should lower the exp stage after lvl 90. Make it 2x. So everyone will be able to be high-lvl without not neccessery PG, just by lvling sometimes.

I'm playing druid and it's op but i enjoy it. Druid can hard paralyze someone and make not so bad dmg with pox so u can kill someone on yellow hp with pox. Ms should have better dmg with ue, but not like on previous edition. And that's all. Just come back ppl and play. And u "realsoft" should lower the exp stage after lvl 90. Make it 2x. So everyone will be able to be high-lvl without not neccessery PG, just by lvling sometimes.

sorry only by calling him "Sir Realsoft" or "King Realsoft" he will respond on your suggestions.

thanks in advance,

sucks for the player count .. was declining slowly again before this i imagine it will be worse tomorrow

Would not suprise me if he got bored of the server and turned it down. Wouldn't be the first time.