• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

Cannot wait to play your server! I got a couple of questions though:
1) Are you really going to ban people using bots "as little as the light hack"? So if someone never casts a light spell you going to ban them? If they take a screenshot with full light on their screen you going to ban them too?
2) Is there anyway you could add the map to the map section? I can't see it.
3) Is it hosted on a dedicated server? Should I expect any lag being from USA?
4) Is there anyway you could open it few hours earlier? Lol. 6:00 am Sweden time means Midnight for Americans on Eastern Time.

Thanks in advance

some douche trying to take down my webpage.
I feel sad for him... because now his IP will be updated daily and be visible from the homepage for a year ahead =(

What a pain never be able to be save for a year =/

Lucky for him, your website won't even be online for a year.

and bro if we goto your site you do NOT. have the right to track us to where we live, i could sue you in RL for doing that, and you could possibly see jail time, as if i did nothing illegal but simply visited your site and you found out where i lived, it would be illegal

Agreements.
If you're using more than 0.5 Mb of my internet you have agreed to allow me keep your information, and if necessary I may share it.
And the only ones I display are those who are doing illegal stuffs... Dos/DDos/Hacking. and they try to sue me? ya right let police come and and I'll be happy to show them the entire action log of what the dude where doing to me.

Right now I got a huge log about a Polish guy, trying to flood em using my forum images. and I've marked him, so if he change ip I'll see that within a few minutes at top.
So.. I'm not the illegal one.. I'm following the law, I'm not taking actions/doing shit to people that aren't violating my internet.

@Galruk,,
1, Yes I am. I've given out several warnings that people should follow the rules. try me.
2: The map is there, it's just a polish guy is usig it to flood me atm so he's taking the entire picture so none else can load it. try later when I've marked his friends so I can track them all.
3: It's on a dedicated computer with the latest hardwares such as Inter i7 processor and stuffs, Central USA will have avg 170 ms ping to the server, East Coast will have avg 85 ms, East cost will be around 180-500 ms depending on where (South west seems to have unstable connections as some passes 400 ms)
Using WTFast service you can on East cost get the ping down below 70 ms.
4: The launch will not be changed, sorry.

All I want to know is how the spike sword quest is going to get anyone excited. I mean, unless some moron wants to be a rookstayer in a OT ( lol ..?) Just go kill a dragon. Lolol.

Agreements.
If you're using more than 0.5 Mb of my internet you have agreed to allow me keep your information, and if necessary I may share it.
And the only ones I display are those who are doing illegal stuffs... Dos/DDos/Hacking. and they try to sue me? ya right let police come and and I'll be happy to show them the entire action log of what the dude where doing to me.

Agreements? I've never agreed something with you, which means I can use more than 0.5mb of your internet?

Eum... I just want to add for the record... I hope people understand I can track them... chaning IP doesn't help, once you visited EliteOTs homepage you have accepted me to be able to track you anywhere are are in the world.
That's how the DDos list updater works.. it tracks you 24/7.

So seriously, fuck around with me at own risk.

No, you can't track someone exactly where he lives, mby city but not where.

"you have accepted me to be able to track you anywhere are are in the world"
rly? I have to accept them, you can't force me to accept them if I just visit your site.

Stop talking bullshit, you are just trying to scare DDoS'ers

edit: lol man you're so fucking retarded

"and you have automatically agreed that EliteOTs may share any information about you if necessary."
it's like saying "you automatically agreed to give me 100$ once you visit my site"

And this decision to publically share attacker's IPs is just as retarded as real life vigilantes, if you think someone breaks the law then report it to someone qualified..

Agreements? I've never agreed something with you, which means I can use more than 0.5mb of your internet?

No, you can't track someone exactly where he lives, mby city but not where.

"you have accepted me to be able to track you anywhere are are in the world"
rly? I have to accept them, you can't force me to accept them if I just visit your site.

Stop talking bullshit, you are just trying to scare DDoS'ers

edit: lol man you're so fucking retarded

"and you have automatically agreed that EliteOTs may share any information about you if necessary."
it's like saying "you automatically agreed to give me 100$ once you visit my site"

Did I say track them where they are IRL?
when I say track I mean knowing what their current IP is at all times.

@Topic, seems like a lot of people found this interesting, the page went from 3 viewers to 40 right after I bumped the attack in here :)

@Topic, seems like a lot of people found this interesting, the page went from 3 viewers to 40 right after I bumped the attack in here :)
´

Ah okay, sorry

btw site is going pretty slow isnt it? :D

´

Ah okay, sorry

btw site is going pretty slow isnt it? :D

Full speed actually, the attacks are using 0,3% of the energy the site deliver.
so if it's slow for you, it's not on the websites's side.

You have no set of agreements on your site that the user has to agree to before entering. You like lookin like a lil' bitch? Everytime you post I just hate you more and more.

obvious ur not gonna play here, so why even bother posting, as for the others too, if you dont like it go to another ot, stop bothering this one >___> makes no sense to me. get a life maybe

EDIT: a small typo in the website, nothing special but then again, you might wanna fix it. in the News > DOS/DDoS section, under the attackers, this sentence is typo'ed

If any of you wish to have fun them them, I can't stop you.
Enjoy

:D

Thank you for the quick reply. I still feel the punishment for light hack is extremely harsh but fair enough. I came up with another question: When you want to sell "noob" loot, is it like real tibia where NPCs in different cities take some loots that others do not and for different prices too, or do they accept same loot/same price?

Eum... I just want to add for the record... I hope people understand I can track them... chaning IP doesn't help, once you visited EliteOTs homepage you have accepted me to be able to track you anywhere are are in the world.
That's how the DDos list updater works.. it tracks you 24/7.

So seriously, fuck around with me at own risk.

Im not a mean person... but stop insulting people and get your sever online right the fuck now.
shits annoying... "server off" bull shit put it up chump lets go.
just bored...

Come on, you may be able to track 12 year old DDoS'ers but there are people who live to destroy networks who could easily DDoS your website beyond believe and you couldn't do a thing about it.

That's seriously the only typo you can find?
You think your cool because you use mangle instead of claw and you achieve more HP in bear form dont you? You think ur a badass with your rocket boots and ur flex weave under-gay? You think bleeding targets and then using another ability to cause your bleeds to hit even more is "cool"?

Back