• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

hELL YAH BROO. exactly what ive been waiting for ... ;!
also any reason for the server being down?

Last edited:
not really.. see it like this.. you are allowed to play a game, after you do dishes irl, vacuum clean the house, wash your dirty cloths, fix the half broken door, fix your bed, finish whatever papers you got laying around the home, go shop buy some food, login to otland and say "awesome" in this thread, eat dinner, go bed, try to sleep, then go up, eat breakfast.. and when you're done with that, you got a green light to login to the game :)

Suddenly the infinitive time, became very limited =)

HAhahhah thats a funny way to put it :D

@EliteOTs
Dude, you shouldn't even care about those dumb ass trollers/falmers, just ignore the bitches.. Wish you best of luck with your OT!

some douche trying to take down my webpage.
I feel sad for him... because now his IP will be updated daily and be visible from the homepage for a year ahead =(

What a pain never be able to be save for a year =/

That's why it was lagging, i suppose..
Block his IP using iptables if ur using linux or by the external and internal connections laws if using windows.. :)

Ahh the moment awaits! Pretty soon I can see all your precious work turn to a fail server!

He didn't attack me for more than 5 seconds before he got blocked.

I don't, he deserves it, a bitch will always live like a bitch and die like one.

Leader-IP Date of Attack Current IP
77.254.122.19 2011-08-31 77.254.122.19
177.17.62.100 2011-08-31 177.17.62.100
187.7.216.77 2011-08-31 187.7.216.77
46.9.250.227 2011-08-31 46.9.250.227

Eum... I just want to add for the record... I hope people understand I can track them... chaning IP doesn't help, once you visited EliteOTs homepage you have accepted me to be able to track you anywhere are are in the world.
That's how the DDos list updater works.. it tracks you 24/7.

So seriously, fuck around with me at own risk.

some douche trying to take down my webpage.
I feel sad for him... because now his IP will be updated daily and be visible from the homepage for a year ahead =(

What a pain never be able to be save for a year =/

your homepage won't be online 6 months from now nevermind a year, lol

I suppose you can see into the future.
Don't say something if you don't know.

what i mean to say is you're getting ahead of yourself, i think u have like 120 characters created so far.. probably 80 unique. i also have heard that you're planning another game server for americans lol. take baby steps don't even consider the possibility your server will be here in a year because 99.9% of servers don't make it that far. ^^

and bro if we goto your site you do NOT. have the right to track us to where we live, i could sue you in RL for doing that, and you could possibly see jail time, as if i did nothing illegal but simply visited your site and you found out where i lived, it would be illegal

Back