• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

Sorry I'm slow on replies, I'm kinda busy making sure that everything are working fine, everything is coded by me so I have to make sure it works..
Today I made sure HOTA is working properly with all monsters and teleports.

28332636.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I really like this project, it seems to be going very well so far and will definitely recommend users to give it a shot. :)

I'm happy to assist in-game with my GM position. I have logged in during closed test and checked it out a bit and it seems really promising so far, and I see a great potential to beat the alternative servers.

Guys enough with the spamming, trolling and flaming. EliteOTs, if you feel at all like your thread is being spammed feel free to hit the report button, infractions will be dealt. Take note, spamming, trolling and flaming are no longer welcome among the OpenTibia boards.

Sincerely,
Leftwing

Website will be updated today, The quest list are more accurate now, also the monster list have been updated to be equal to the server monsters.
And I'm about to transfer over the real server system now to the dedicated computer, which include a lot of new systems.
For example the respawn system was changed, delay isn't stored in the world files anymore, it's in the server engine that will determine what respawn delay a certain monster will have.
The stronger the monster is, the longer it will take to respawn. but also where the monster is located will play a big role in this system.

hope you're looking forward to enter EliteOTs :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Any more offtopic in this thread will be dealt with Infractions. If you wanna keep discussing, do it thru PMs or in the appropriate discussion thread.

Oh, hey guys. Why don't you check out other peoples thread (where people are actually spamming) instead of dedicating your time to hiding this guys lies?

I have some great expectations for this "unique?" 7.72 real map (</sarcasm>) with all the mods valiantly defending you.

Last edited:
Oh, hey guys. Why don't you check out other peoples thread (where people are actually spamming) instead of dedicating your time to hiding this guys lies?

I have some great expectations for this "unique?" 7.72 real map (</sarcasm>) with all the mods valiantly defending you.

They are on other threads as well.. just that you trolls are so busy checking this thread that you don't note that posts/threads are deleted over the entire forum.
And users are banned daily. just saying..

@Topic,
I'm happy to announce that the game is now completed.
The server is set and it will automatically start on September 1;st at 06:00.
(Or actually 06:05, The server save hits at 06:00, and when it's back up it's open for public)

Enjoy =)

One thing that I seriously think will be a problem in the start, people will just start pking directly when they enter the game.

Just found one that on original tibia when you walk over certain titles in rookgard the spike sword dissapears. Its not possible to obtain. As far as we know.

Still support the idea of making it possible to obtain for rookstayers tho. :p

Last edited:
fpalm/ wouldn't it have been a lot easier NOT to double post, but rather edit your PREVIOUS post?

Only some hours to the launch! Create your account and character now, if you haven't done so yet. See you tomorrow in EliteOts!

damm 12 hours is too much!

not really.. see it like this.. you are allowed to play a game, after you do dishes irl, vacuum clean the house, wash your dirty cloths, fix the half broken door, fix your bed, finish whatever papers you got laying around the home, go shop buy some food, login to otland and say "awesome" in this thread, eat dinner, go bed, try to sleep, then go up, eat breakfast.. and when you're done with that, you got a green light to login to the game :)

Suddenly the infinitive time, became very limited =)

Back