• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

aew ignore the daily trolls
it's funny how they come up with a new story everyday to justify their trolling =)

Last edited:
I can do DDoS protection
Oldschooler
;D

I have already added iptables to limit connections, at least gameserver dosnt seem to be crashing anymore which it did on windows. Also restricted lighttpd from puking too much bandwith per ip and global.

Tell me a method you use that will be a more efficient DDoS/DoS prevention.

Hello community, I welcome you all to read and check out my incoming game EliteOTs which is a full retro version of original Tibia.
I did some changes, I did. I'm sorry, I'm not having the bugs real tibia had at 7.7 and I'm sorry for that. I decided to fix them instead.
But beside the "bugs", The game is amazingly alike to real tibia retro style it's... chocking really.

I personally think that EliteOTs will bring your Oldschool OT feeling to a new level with amazing systems that's almost a copy&paste from real tibia.
There are 337 NPC's and they're all working just like real Tibia, they sell/buy/trade same things, they tell same stories and are rude in the exactly same way.
Some NPCs wont reply at all on you no matter what you say, while others doesn't speak English or think they're too good to reply to a normal greet.
For example the king, He's one of few that wont reply on a normal greet, you have to hail him to get his attention.

Oh by the way, don't throw curse words around guards, anywhere.. they might bitch slap you.
There are totally 174 monsters that's a pure copy from real tibia. it's the very same files.
Normally in OTs you can't trap creatures that's running because they'll use diagonal for life and run away.
In EliteOTs you will be able to trap any running monster against the wall, he wont use diagonal in your direction to get out.
Also No fleeing creatures are using melee to fight back(A very known bug in OTs, and an annoying one).

If you want you could watch my Youtube channel that shows some interesting stuffs:
EliteOTsNet's Channel - YouTube
I would appreciate it a lot if you could share the channel with friends :)

Teleports are exactly as real tibia, even those that have never been seen by players before (Oooh Yeeah! I got some source information on that).
So don't worry you'll walk into a teleport and get Tp'ed next to a Ferumbras or something. =)
Switches are also working like real tibia :)
About quests.. well, after viewing the entire quest file and the addons(Not addon system, I'm talking about "extra files") to it I've managed to count it to be over 200 unique items there you can loot items from :)
And I've calculated it to be over 130 unique quests in the Game (DHQ is one(3 lootable chests), Banshee is one(4 lootable chests), Fire Axe are one(2 lootable items).. etc..).

Rookgaard? Yeah... It exist.. I'm sorry to disappoint you.
But I could say like this instead. Play or Skip Rookgaard. Up to you.
You'll figure that out if you try to create a character.

Blessings? Yeah, they're all there. 5 blessings and 6 NPC's that working on them.
Each Blessing cost 5k instead of 10, and the Amulet of loss costs 25k instead of 50.

Premium? Everyone will have premium when signing up.
So premium is completely free!

Promotion? Costs 20k and you buy it from kings.

Fast and detailed information about ElitOTs:
IP: www.eliteots.net
Port: 7171
Version: 7.72

Experience: 3x
Skills: 3x
Magic: 2x
Loot: 2x
Hp/Mana: 2 Hp/4 Mana per tick
Respawn: 1-3 minutes.
Premium: Free
Spells: Free (No need to buy them)

Promotion:
Level: 20
Price: 20k
Buy from: King Tibanus(Thais Castle)

Death Losses:

Basic: 10% Experience/Skill/Magic/Items, 100% Containers.
Basic+All 5 Blessings: 5% Experience/Skill/Magic, 10% Items, 100% Containers.
Promoted: 7% Experience/Skill/Magic/Items, 100% Containers.
Promoted+All 5 Blessings: 2% Experience/Skill/Magic, 7% Items, 100% Containers.

Blessings & Amulet of Loss:
There's five blessings.
You buy them at original spots from original NPC's.
Each Bless cost 5 000 gold coins (25k for all 5).
Amulet of Loss are buyable from Eremo at his isle for 25 000 gold coins.

Other Information:
Frags:
One frag last 6 hours.
You get redskull when you reach your 3:d frag.
Redskull will last as long you're having frags left on the character.
You will get banished when you reach your 5:th frag.
banishment for unjustified kills last for 7 days.
You can see your frags here. (You can only see them when you got 1 or more frags)

Rule Breakers:
Using ANY cheat software will lead to deletion without any chance to say "sorry wont happen again I swear!".
Breaking a rule, your first ban will be 7 days. after that all banishments will be 30 days.
Getting banished often might lead to a permanent banishment.

Houses:

You can view and buy house here.
After you bought a house you will receive it next server save.
There's no rent for houses, But if you don't login for 14 days you will lose the house to the next save.
You leave house by the website, you will lose the house in the next save, all items stored in the house will be sent to the city's depot.
You cannot leave a house the first 5 days after you have bought it.

House Commands:
Aleta sio: List of guests (those who can walk into your house).
Aleta som: List of Subowners (those who can walk into your house and open doors).
Aleta grav: List of door access (those who may open the door you're looking at while casting command)
Alana sio "Char Name: Teleport players out from the house.

Djinns:

There's no need to complete any quest to access them. (I disabled the quest)
All you need is level 30 to get into the original Djinn towers.

Brand New Character:
Make Rookgaard:
When you start in Rook you get some basic things, Club and shield etc.
completerook.gif

if you complete Rookgaard and go for mainland, you will get some starter equipment.
It's not much but better if you didn't catch any Rook equipments.

Skip Rookgaard:
However if you skip Rookgaard, creating a character with a vocation and start directly in level 8.
You will get very poor equipment.
skiprook.png

This rocking game will open at 06:00 CET, September 1;st!
On the webpage you got a countdown, it's very exact! The game will open with max 15 seconds difference from the clock!
Also my signature is having a countdown that you can keep eye on at the forum :)

I'll see you all in EliteOTs on September 1;st!

//Added by mods:
This thread explains this user's server IP similitude with RealSoft's: http://otland.net/f251/eliteots-people-bother-me-read-thread-while-i-facepalm-you-137619/
Any user spamming that he is RealSoft will taken into account when moderating, because there have been excessive rules infringements about it here.
when will my acc arrive and server be on?

cheers! What level are you guys on eliteots?

how come whenever someone posts the truth on this thread, it gets deleted?

Well dude,If you'd like to flame go to discussion section and discuss about the truth.
While here it's an Advertisement Thread.
Enjoy :)

Well dude,If you'd like to flame go to discussion section and discuss about the truth.
While here it's an Advertisement Thread.
Enjoy :)

See, here's where you're wrong. Telling the truth isn't flaming. But it's whatever, the server is still a complete fail.

See, here's where you're wrong. Telling the truth isn't flaming. But it's whatever, the server is still a complete fail.

Oh you're back brah,you just started you're account back today.
How in the hell a server that hasnt been on for atleast 1 week from getting ddosed is a fail
I think you're life is a fail.

Your IP does not match our DB(proxy?), which shows your either an troll/spam/trash user and havent tried our server, thus your arguments doesn't seem to be valid against us.

If ur actually using a proxy well "truth" from anonymous users isn't valid either.

people that think I'm realsoft is an idiot, that's the truth.
But even it's the truth it doesn't belong in this thread.

It's a big gap, between the "truth" and "on topic".
You pooped your pants when you were a kid, is also the truth... but how does that fit in this thread?

Now please if you will, make 500 more users, sell them for a decent price, and buy yourself a life, okey? Thank you very much =)

EliteOTs -News
I've been working backstage with a little surprise I can finally announce to you.

Most players always wanted Party Share Experience system.
I made something better.
I made an Party Bonus system instead.

It works like this, when you're in a party, and kill a creature, each member of the part within the screen, will each gain 16% of the creatures total exp.

So if there's 10 players in a screen, the bonus of an Orc will be 120 in total (each member gain 12 exp).
This system will attract more and more to join partys to hunt as the more players there's in, the more exp goes around!

The level gap between allowed bonus is pretty large, more than 50%.
it's just low enough to make sure people can't bring lvl 8's to demon hunts.

I hope you will enjoy this new systems, and that it will bring you and your friends closer in hunting and exploring EliteOTs.

Sincerely,
Yours EliteOTs staff

Back