• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EliteOTs.net Full Retro 7.72 Tibia (3x) [Back UP after DDos]

thats a pathetic server
lvl 95 ed dies and all he loses is like 30 minutes of hunting because EVERYONE is blessed by admin due to ddos which occur like once a week or less
great, just great
server for noobs and people who cry after every death
You have absolutely no idea...
If there weren't pricks who DDoSed the server we wouldn't be having bless
EliteOTs didn't put such an effort in his server to hear from some man who didn't even try it out (because otherwise you would've anwsered differently) that his server sucks cause of that...
and you are only talking about the level 95 ED
there are lots of more people that need more time to level up when they lose it
and I have lost my lootbag several times, died multipul times, but never quit, because once you got catched, you can never leave it alone

One reason why i didnt continue my playing here (and gave a character to a noob who got banned for cheating) is that i know better server 7.72 and i'm waiting for it, and its "mes..." = ].

lol
guy named danny has been botting mlvl whole night, not to mention he has been playing like 23 hours recently
its 22 sep 12.00 and his last login(it was just a relog, he was playing whole day) was yesterday Last Login: 21st September 2011 20:28 CET :) meanwhile he has not gained any lvl but like 5 mlvls
keep it up danny

lol
guy named danny has been botting mlvl whole night, not to mention he has been playing like 23 hours recently
its 22 sep 12.00 and his last login(it was just a relog, he was playing whole day) was yesterday Last Login: 21st September 2011 20:28 CET :) meanwhile he has not gained any lvl but like 5 mlvls
keep it up danny
¨

Love when people take 1-70 in 2 days on a 3x ot with sds which noone else can afford.
Also having 54 magic in 2 days is pretty much even impossible.
Something smells like abuse:<

Last edited:
I personally could write an essay consisting of many paragraphs of why no one should play here however, if people chose to play here it's there own prerogative.
Pm me the essay. I enjoy reading.

Like seriously... Everyone saying "Omg this server suck..." EXPLAIN WHY? Give us 10 GOOD reasons why we should. and I'm still waitin on that essay pandora.

because there are people like danny who is admin's friend or he is admin and starts with endless amount of cash killing dragons with sds since lvl 25 and botting mlvls at night while everyone else would get banned instantly
also the admin trying to take care of the server gives free blessings to everyone after each dead and bans everyone who get 2+ frags(except danny of course, he can be a red skull) calling it KILLING SPREE

2 solid reasons are enough
over and out

He's not the admin's friend, he has another char and used all his cash from that char into sd, he made some cash while sd'ing dl's so he's not completely broke, and he doesn't bot overnight...
~edit~
If he does.. proof?

because there are people like danny who is admin's friend or he is admin and starts with endless amount of cash killing dragons with sds since lvl 25 and botting mlvls at night while everyone else would get banned instantly
also the admin trying to take care of the server gives free blessings to everyone after each dead and bans everyone who get 2+ frags(except danny of course, he can be a red skull) calling it KILLING SPREE

2 solid reasons are enough
over and out
1260710343244.jpg

EliteOTs is a very good OT.. And satisfyingly, It's not run by some idiot 10 year old like most servers.

Back