• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] EQUILIA | 8.60 | Advanced Tibia Server | 4500 + registered accounts| PvP-E & RPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
No its not a pay to win server, log online and talk with muna. He got the full donate set without paying anything. So stop talk bullshit plx.
Not pay to win?
You have about 3 servers open + resets occur very often. Many people do agree with this.
But let's see, not pay to win yea?
4WRjgDB.png

Even if you get points in game, it doesn't mean that they will keep getting these 5000' points items. Just take a look at this screenshot. It's obvious what you are trying to do. Either way, a normal player who doesn't buy his way up will have an unfair process while the buyers will have the easy path.

But not only that, what's the fun with having ubersuper spawns when people can't enter and kill you if you are wanted. It's obviously unfair and dull.
Sure you guys have done a good job with the server, but you are not thinking in a longterm and it's obvious it's only for cash.

Just take a look at your own forum you'll see threads like this:
gQxitCu.png

Last edited:
man benna obviously u never played this server, u took photo of donate but thats the worst set, the best set isnt even avalible in shop. i got full demonical set which is better than donate and i didnt donate a single euro on this serv

man benna obviously u never played this server, u took photo of donate but thats the worst set, the best set isnt even avalible in shop. i got full demonical set which is better than donate and i didnt donate a single euro on this serv
Key kosts 500points, but sure you can loot it as well however i guess it's a really rare item. When people can just buy it like gnu's.
But then again, are you telling me seriously now.. that you doesn't find it unfair that people can buy VIP places to exp?

Key kosts 500points, but sure you can loot it as well however i guess it's a really rare item. When people can just buy it like gnu's.
But then again, are you telling me seriously now.. that you doesn't find it unfair that people can buy VIP places to exp?

well u play the game to play, if u hunt manual with team u can get this set easy and regarding vip i dont like VIP spawns overall but i got vip aswell without donating :) + the best hunting spawns arent in vip

well u play the game to play, if u hunt manual with team u can get this set easy and regarding vip i dont like VIP spawns overall but i got vip aswell without donating :) + the best hunting spawns arent in vip
Thank you for you support blazey :)!

Stream on twitch.tv/equilia.net!

Last edited by a moderator:
Funniest EvoOTS out there right now IMO. This "pay to win" talk is bullshit, i haven't been donating anything and look my level and equipment.
Promotion book is obtainable from missions, i cant say thats pay2win.
Those Keys and Cases isnt rare loot, you just need a small team to take those bosses down.
You get points ingame by EXPing, making missions and there is plenty of event all the time that you can win and get points + daily quest.
Like Blaazey Blaze said, VIP is not even the best place to exp, its just a solution for all charlovers to exp in peace :)
About those resets, who doesnt like a fresh new start? you keep your equipment anyway so who the fuck cares?

Great Server
/Tobbebror

Last edited:
Funniest EvoOTS out there right now IMO. This "pay to win" talk is bullshit, i haven't been donating anything and look my level and equipment.
Those Keys and Cases isnt rare loot, you just need a small team to take those bosses down.
You get points ingame by EXPing, making missions and there is plenty of event all the time that you can win and get points + daily quest.
Like Blaazey Blaze said, VIP is not even the best place to exp, its just a solution for all charlovers to exp in peace :)
About those resets, who doesnt like a fresh new start? you keep your equipment anyway so who the fuck cares?

Great Server
/Tobbebror
Thank you, for your loyalty and trust :)!

Great Server
/Tobbebror
Yo asslicker with 1 post, if you haven't bought or donate how do you even know how much advantage it gives you? haha.

Yo asslicker with 1 post, if you haven't bought or donate how do you even know how much advantage it gives you? haha.
Cause all donations is obtainable through just playing. The pay2win that people is talking about doesnt exist on equilia. You can get endless of premium points by just playing with commitment to the server.

I'm not accusing you of anything here, but I think all the accusations has a lot todo with you resetting the server very often and changing name frequently.

I'm not accusing you of anything here, but I think all the accusations has a lot todo with you resetting the server very often and changing name frequently.

oki and u?

Last edited:
Cause all donations is obtainable through just playing. The pay2win that people is talking about doesnt exist on equilia. You can get endless of premium points by just playing with commitment to the server.
So access to vip islands, you can obtain access for them in game? Nice try... ha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back