• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[SWEDEN]Euphoria (REOPEN), PVPe EDITED EVO [8.6] 24/7 DEDICATED! SUNDAY 18.00

I'll definetly give it a try, I know you're (Amoaz) capable of creatign a quality OT.
+ I can waste some time pvp'ing while waiting for Lordaeron ^.-

perfect ;) goodluck

Thanks for all great comment!

Enjoying the calm before the storm atm, chilling with the creatures! :)

Hope ill see you guys tomorrow at launch! :)

Damn shame.

Edit: Never mind, just saw the "Donations" page on the website. Glad it's 8.6, even less reasons to play it.

Because we need money to host the server? Ehm, perhaps read server info. Everyone can obtain Donation Items by collecting Golden Nuggts, also, rare bosses might drop them.

one problem is when the server starts theres donate that will give you exp till lvl 300. everyone will buy it and straight lvl 300

one problem is when the server starts theres donate that will give you exp till lvl 300. everyone will buy it and straight lvl 300

Doubt that anyone will buy it. You would have to buy like 20 scrolls to get to level 300.

Bet ill be the first one on :), you should make it so the first person on get 1 exp scroll :D so i can win it

"The staff can delete, ban, do whatever they want with your account and your
submitted information. (Including exposing and logging your IP)."

I'm not even sure if I'll even create a character, exposing someones IP adress for ANY reason is ridiculous, perhaps you should consider changing these agreements?

I'm not even sure if I'll even create a character, exposing someones IP adress for ANY reason is ridiculous, perhaps you should consider changing these agreements?

Znotes default agreements. It has to be there, if someone DDoS me, Ill leach their IP and DDoS it myself. You shouldnt be worried about it if you just intend to play as a normal player. :) But sure, I could specify it abit more once the server launch is ready.

What are you talking about ;O

I dont know.. but, when I try to login it says Wrong Acc after the character page?

@Panda, that got me thinking aswell, sounds strange ;P

Back