• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Extinct 7.4 War

it was fun when this server had 30 ppl online at nights and gm did events that was really great i hope same will hapen soon

just wondering if this is possible: everytime i start this client my computer start to lagg, like im downloading something its really bad...
and when i close it or play another ot i feel nothing anymore lol.
idk if it has to do something with your client and my computer? or just the client alone?

I have no idea about that problem actually. Ask around if its more ppl that have it, if so i will fix it.

just wondering if this is possible: everytime i start this client my computer start to lagg, like im downloading something its really bad...
and when i close it or play another ot i feel nothing anymore lol.
idk if it has to do something with your client and my computer? or just the client alone?

since you for some reason had a problem connecting via no-ip.org links, at least from my ot, it might be related since he's using a no-ip domain adress in the client, not sure though, and probably not to be honest

only problem on this ots are huge lags, can u do something with that?

@ond are u playing it? name? :p

server always comes online at 18.00 i think when he get home from work

put back old map, if you create new char you cant play it says wrong temple position

I cant log back in on my char, it says wrong temple position.

Back