• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Hoster Sweden, for you!

enriel

Big L
Reaction score
Hello dear OTLand members I'm here to offer you free hosting! I know also some mapping. I may host a sql server or a xml server but I prefer sql because it lags less. I want to host one server that got a team or something like that. The server should be done and I may join a team aswell.
Ill tell you some information about mine computer well here we go,
I've got a 24 MBit line from the Comhem company. And I had a 1GB ram-memory but I updated it to 2.5 GB ram-memory, So now it Is 2,5GB ram-memory. And I also got a CPU on 3.4 GHZ. And It is a HP Pavilion computer.

Here are some speedtests, If you want to see more of them just tell me.

225216405.png

225217282.png

you mean by team that you wanna have a War server, or u mean like a real tibia map server taht you wanna join a guild team?

Last edited:
Well I don't enjoy hosting war servers and I prefer real tibia servers ;) or custom map (?)

Alba is true, also have a deal about wich bradband producer u got.

what you talking? loool

if with 200kb of upload i can host 70 players -.-

1 mbit = 128 KB/s, depending on how many players you have and what they do. What you use your Internet for, at home and everything. 1mbit is not a lot. 50 - 70 should be a fair amount. When my server have 70 players it use about 120 KB/s. Keep in mind you need a few spare bandwidth for you other activities. Like surfing, downloading, or maybe other people in the house use the Internet too..

i can host with 1 mb upload 100 no lagg...

Sure!

1 mbit = 128 KB/s, depending on how many players you have and what they do. What you use your Internet for, at home and everything. 1mbit is not a lot. 50 - 70 should be a fair amount. When my server have 70 players it use about 120 KB/s. Keep in mind you need a few spare bandwidth for you other activities. Like surfing, downloading, or maybe other people in the house use the Internet too..

Sure!

1mbit = 128kbs erm? lol.
1mbit = 1000kbps.
as the fact i've hosted 61 players at 700kbps up. without much lag. ofc some but they can move and stuff they didn't notice.

My server on season 1 had 60 players online, with 38 in waiting list.

I got 0.4mb upload.

Theese results are done while my server was online with 15 players online.

I bet he can have atleast a 120 - 140 players online without lag, and it would work fine.

Usualy when somebody are hosting, its not the internett, its the computer. And he even got a better computer than i got.

No monster lagg, maybe some small walk lag witch you probaly won't notice much.

Last edited:
1mbit = 128kbs erm? lol.
1mbit = 1000kbps.
as the fact i've hosted 61 players at 700kbps up. without much lag. ofc some but they can move and stuff they didn't notice.

Read what I wrote. 1 mbit = 128 KB/s. KiloByte. Which means 1 player will use at least 0.5 KB/s if they stand still he can have 256 players online. :D
Then they start move around and uses about 1 KB/s each, then he can have 128 players online. :D
Oh, then suddenly 50 of the players starting to stairjump. Now there is 50 players who use 20 KB/s each. :O And that's 10 mbit. And the rest of the players walk around hunting, now there is not enough bandwidth for them all! And they will lag. :D

Oh my!
My server on season 1 had 60 players online, with 38 in waiting list.

I got 0.4mb upload.

Theese results are done while my server was online with 15 players online.

I bet he can have atleast a 120 - 140 players online without lag, and it would work fine.

Usualy when somebody are hosting, its not the internett, its the computer. And he even got a better computer than i got.

No monster lagg, maybe some small walk lag witch you probaly won't notice much.

Ok.
To host my 7.6 server I only need 256 memory and about 1.2 ghz to less(single core). I host it on a vmware from time to time with less specs than those and no notice in performance.

Last edited:
Your map don't got as many monsters as my map, since you got a war server all you need is a town to war in. A bigger map with more creatures that walks around more requires better computers.

My case is a rl tibia map, or a map that looks a bit like rl tibia.

But i guess in your case your right ;)

BTW singe 1.2ghz core is very good. I got dual core 1.8, and on old servers like 7.6 servers, that dosn't support cores, like evolution, im only able to use 50% of my CPU [1 of the cores].

So i guess when i runned season 1, I where using a "0.9ghz" processor.

Oki mi give up <.<

Picking a war against Cato ain't smart! xD

Back