• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

{Sweden} - {GameFate} - {8.60} - {Evolution} OPENING 2012-07-31 18:40- {PvP Enforce}

Will you try it?

• Yes

Votes: 23 52.3%
  • No

Votes: 21 47.7%

• Total voters
I'm trying to login, I've created my acc.
But says invalid account name.
Is theres a problem?

Nothing special, just wrong with those evolutions. These problems can not happend when you start your server. And I saw that most of the mapping things were the same as teamfiveproject.

Nothing special, just wrong with those evolutions. These problems can not happend when you start your server. And I saw that most of the mapping things were the same as teamfiveproject.
Same as teamfiveproject, you gotta be kidding me? I have mapped at least 70% of this server on my own. The server is running with at least 30% custom scripts, i've made.
My server got its unique things, check first post and please try it out before saying those stuff or you're maybe only here to spread advertisement. Then sir, go to hell.

Server is online again, working.

The reason people couldn't login was cause the hoster made an change 12:11 which made me necessary to restart the server. I didn't check that e-mail he sent before now.

Last edited:
seems be great server, I would like try but i am on real tibia. hate OT waste of time

Haha another 8.6 Evolution when are people gonna learn.

You honestly think i am jealous of another same old 8.6 Evolution Server that has 25 players online and a bugged website you must be mistaken sir.

Sorry that wrote bad things about threaden. It will not happen again.

This server is actually pretty good anyway. You should try it :)

You honestly think i am jealous of another same old 8.6 Evolution Server that has 25 players online and a bugged website you must be mistaken sir.
I doubt its anything of that.. honestly it sucks.

It clearly stands as a last note in my thread 'flamers go to hell'. Yet Blez & kozmo i don't even think you have tried it out.

Explain why its bad i and will try my best to fix that.

It clearly stands as a last note in my thread 'flamers go to hell'. Yet Blez & kozmo i don't even think you have tried it out.

Explain why its bad i and will try my best to fix that.

Virus on the internet, virus is exactly what they are. Ignore them and keep the good work up :)

Panda is mad because I rated his mapping as shit.
On topic: Wanna know why I said it was shit?
Map, its 6-7 out of 10, it has basic structure and plain details, and spammed details where not needed. Spawns are rather plain aswell.
Vocations, As I have noticed I don't see more than .5 of players a melee vocation and everyone else magic users? How bout customizing them, or adding a few others and then balancing them so that their all equal.
Experience Rate, These are what stuck out the most, and rather disappointing to me.. to level really fast is very boring, very I say this because I don't want to become level 100+ with beginner shit. Possibly lower it.

Happy?

Map, its 6-7 out of 10, it has basic structure and plain details, and spammed details where not needed. Spawns are rather plain aswell.
Vocations, As I have noticed I don't see more than .5 of players a melee vocation and everyone else magic users? How bout customizing them, or adding a few others and then balancing them so that their all equal.
Experience Rate, These are what stuck out the most, and rather disappointing to me.. to level really fast is very boring, very I say this because I don't want to become level 100+ with beginner shit. Possibly lower it.

Happy?

You have never rated my mappings as shit, I'm just tired of your bullshit;"This mapping suck, this server suck".

Happy?
Really happy, but i have had those low exp, custom servers with extra vocations before. I had it for a month with about 5 - 10 active players.

Last edited:
Back