• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Harry Potter Online -Custom Client-

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hagrid has been added - he will give you hunting tasks (these are not final, so please be patient, exp from finishing them etc may change at any time).
Cyclops mountain has been made available. Please walk to the teleporter south of the bridge and then head East to the dock.

30 Day Premium item being added tonight. This is a donation item. For the foreseeable future this will be the ONLY donation item.

The first part of the (very) long story-driven quest should be ready tonight. You'll need around level 20 to complete it.

Azkaban will be made available to all Premium players tonight (at least 1 floor will be done by then, the rest will be done shortly after).

So yeh, there's a few updates. I'll also update the first post with some basic tips for new players :)

Yeh, and the views of someone with 5 posts really holds a lot of ground.
Ignore the eejits that can't play anything other than Real Map servers.

LOL!

Im against any Real Map Servers, completely and utturly, they suck they aren't even close to an actual tibia.com map.

Btw the reason the server sucks is because there are no tutorials to a customized ot like that, will loose players. The map is absolute shit i could produce something better in no time. If they want it to be hogwarts they got to use complete customized mapping, too bright even with brightness affects lowerd.

Fyi, forgot old acc due to inactivity on this forum... havent been on otlands in over 8 months.

LOL!

Im against any Real Map Servers, completely and utturly, they suck they aren't even close to an actual tibia.com map.

Btw the reason the server sucks is because there are no tutorials to a customized ot like that, will loose players. The map is absolute shit i could produce something better in no time. If they want it to be hogwarts they got to use complete customized mapping, too bright even with brightness affects lowerd.

Fyi, forgot old acc due to inactivity on this forum... havent been on otlands in over 8 months.

Every single part of the server has been made by myself in the space of 2 and a bit months, among doing my final film for the year and stuff... so the map is very incomplete, but it's big and good enough for the time being.
Of course I want to hire a full-time mapper when there's enough players for it to be worth it. Until then I'll keep working on it on my own.

Also, I'm working on a beginner's guide to the server and what's different. I know it's hard for new players that's why I'm helping every new player I spot.

2 months is not enough ;x this is beta testing, not final release

2 months is not enough ;x this is beta testing, not final release
well it's not really beta testing, the basics are done, it's just not Gold yet =P

For example there's a huge underground labyrinth still to be finished, but the map's bigger than original tibia was (when it was just thais and a load of land) so I'm happy lol

Give some youtube video previews! D:

bump

I'll make a youtube preview when I actually have a good connection, using mobile internet =(
September 27th~ is the release of the uber big update :)

Me and Sillence hunting some Dls:D
33567874.jpg

Hunting GS :D
59298195.jpg

Yayy, lvl 30:D
lvl30.jpg

Last edited:
Very nice server :) i like it!!!!!!!!!!
The shop thing is amazing

wow it's weird seeing people playing a game you made

grats on lvl 40 Norse =D

Where is this temporary NPC seller? I can't seem to find it... and really, people, c'mon and join.

Also, Hagrid task doesn't even work... this server could be good, but it should have never been released for beta testing so soon, there's like barely anything to do.

Last edited:
Where is this temporary NPC seller? I can't seem to find it... and really, people, c'mon and join.

Also, Hagrid task doesn't even work... this server could be good, but it should have never been released for beta testing so soon, there's like barely anything to do.

I haven't made the NPC spawn yet, but it will be tonight if I find the time.

Hagrid task does work, you say "report" once you've finished the "tasks"... Some of his dialogue isn't finished yet that's all.

Bump.
Premium accounts now available through donation.
Zaypay/Daopay coming later, Paypal available now.
Introductory Price: 3eur for 30 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.