• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] Harry Potter Online -Custom Client-

Status
Not open for further replies.
imo shitty server. And.. where's the customization?

If you're the douche that came on, didn't even try to play it, opened the help channel and said "this ot sucks", even though you'd only been on for like 30 seconds... then I don't give a shit what you think.

Come back when you can do better.

Also update:
4 big new hunting areas for people that have left the school as well as training monks being added to the castle (there are many in the premium areas)

Why not making the 4 vocs the 4 houses of HP?
Anyway nice job!

Why not making the 4 vocs the 4 houses of HP?
Anyway nice job!

Well Hogwarts is like the Rookgaard of the server, once you leave there there's loads of much more fun places to hunt :p

Hogwarts students lvl 15+ can access two towns out of school, but not leave them :)

Ok, so you're trying something new
I like it!
waiting for it to come out!

Bump.
I'm away for the day (or two), and won't be too active for a week. If you need help please ask the Help Channel.

Happy hunting!

daily bumpage, hope the server's doing ok, i'm done from my 7 hour train journey, ouch..

I don't think so, innovative projects are always better than those "rl map with zao" and "custom map with veri veri mach tps"

Im sorry to say but:

This is a failure Proyect :L

So you've obviously never played it.

Phern - I'll get some screenshots asap, there's a few of hunting the page before this (or the one before it)

Bump - some plans for the next update after I get home have been made. They will make it easier to make money for new players etc.

bump - hopefully screenshots coming soon, going to make some screens with players, and update the first post with more information (and i'll be posting a complete spell list on the homepage later too

fuck this serv . DONT PLAY NEVER ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ i up one char to lvl 29 and i want pk and kill one people. later the gm say ¿why you kill he? i say i want pk. he teleport to place with one demon and i die. later he ban me account

NO PLAY

20 Aug 2010, 22:11 Hotak died at Level 29 by a demon.
20 Aug 2010, 21:55 Alastor Moody killed at Level 30 by Hotak.
20 Aug 2010, 21:54 Alastor Moody killed at Level 31 by Hotak and a dragon lord.

fuck this serv . DONT PLAY NEVER ¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ i up one char to lvl 29 and i want pk and kill one people. later the gm say ¿why you kill he? i say i want pk. he teleport to place with one demon and i die. later he ban me account

NO PLAY

You're an annoying prick who was disrupting players who you had no reason to kill.
The server doesn't need people like you. I would have taken this to the courts to decide if you live or die, but you are just full of shit.
"He's higher level than me so I killed him" is not acceptable behaviour. Simple.

Never play noob staff

yeh... sure... "noob" staff... there's only 2 staff, myself and JoccE (who hosts)... You'll never make a server even half as good as this.
Now gtfo.

NO PLAY

Honestly you sound like an immature brat that talks like Tarzan. Don't expect people to even consider what you say lmao

yeh... sure... "noob" staff... there's only 2 staff, myself and JoccE (who hosts)... You'll never make a server even half as good as this.
Now gtfo.

The map are bad, the sprites are very bad, no peoples playing, noob staff are you sure i cant make server better than your server?

The map are bad, the sprites are very bad, no peoples playing, noob staff are you sure i cant make server better than your server?

Then fuck off this thread and make your own.
The map is only designed for players up to lvl 50~, when I get home I'll be spending a month expanding it.
The sprites are the ones from the default Tibia client minus a few modifications and a few extra. So how can you say the sprites are very bad? Eejit.
No people are playing 'cos they're all too busy playing bad copies of the real tibia world.
Noob staff? There's only 2 members of staff, myself and JoccE (a new GM coming soon).

Jealousy is ugly. Grow up.
Can a mod please remove his spam from this thread please?

Status
Not open for further replies.