• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Sweden] | HaunteD | 8.60 | Evolution Map

*Questions*
I would like to hear which kind of city you prefer, grass or desert?

*Update*
Fixed everything yesterday to the todays launch. Also fixed zombie dungeon.

I liked the city like it was before, but if I have to choose between grass or desert, I would go with grass.

I liked the city like it was before, but if I have to choose between grass or desert, I would go with grass.
Great to hear that, all votes both at facebook and otland went to "The Grass", working with it right now.

Just donatet thru Paypal but didn't recieve my points :/ Got 2 confirmations on mail though.

Nvm. Got them :)

Last edited:
Tjue skulle bara vilja säga att de funkar inte att donatea för mig iaf via mobil har provat allt messa, ringa ändra saker där inne men funkar ändå inte :)
Tänkte att ni vill väl ha pengar, så borde det ju fixas

Tjue skulle bara vilja säga att de funkar inte att donatea för mig iaf via mobil har provat allt messa, ringa ändra saker där inne men funkar ändå inte :)
Tänkte att ni vill väl ha pengar, så borde det ju fixas

Our zaypay system isn't working for all countries but its temporary since zaypay themself haven't approved our site yet, they doesn't work on weekends so thats why. It will probably be approved on monday or at least tuesday.

i play at this ot,first of all its srsly nice i losted some of donors im free now,but its really good
bad side is : KNIGHT OP
Thank you for telling me your opinion about the server and not only flaming.
I will take a look at the knight's damage since i think its that what's overpower.

U should make all manarunes heal like,

If u have 100 mglvl,it will heal 300 more ;P so,1 mglvl, +3 healing ;P
So it is not based only on lvling

U should make all manarunes heal like,

If u have 100 mglvl,it will heal 300 more ;P so,1 mglvl, +3 healing ;P
So it is not based only on lvling
Its based on your max health/mana, but it seems like i have to change that.
I will make it based at level + maglevel when i got the time, right now working at the update with more spawns/quests and spells.

Its a real nice server, I have an idea though, maybe you should add some custom rings to donationshop. Like, for sorcerers, when you wear the ring you will always have Manashield/utamo vita. I've died a several times cause my manashield ran out.

Its a nice server though, maybe a lil more quests, and a lil less botters.

*edit

Thought of something else, maybe forever aols too. Which means you wont lose any items wether you got bs,rs or no skull.

Last edited:
Its a real nice server, I have an idea though, maybe you should add some custom rings to donationshop. Like, for sorcerers, when you wear the ring you will always have Manashield/utamo vita. I've died a several times cause my manashield ran out.

Its a nice server though, maybe a lil more quests, and a lil less botters.

*edit

Thought of something else, maybe forever aols too. Which means you wont lose any items wether you got bs,rs or no skull.
The rings is good ideas, maybe not mana shield though, i think it loses half the purpose of being a weak mage :p
Will check with everyone else to hear their opinion. Quests is coming, worked all day at them and think the update will be tomorrow night to don't disturb any PG-"monsters".

Forever aol that protects you when you got red or black skull seems pretty stupid (no offence) when we got skull remover.

The rings is good ideas, maybe not mana shield though, i think it loses half the purpose of being a weak mage :p
Will check with everyone else to hear their opinion. Quests is coming, worked all day at them and think the update will be tomorrow night to don't disturb any PG-"monsters".

Forever aol that protects you when you got red or black skull seems pretty stupid (no offence) when we got skull remover.
Well, we need more balanced vocations tbh, I just saw a knight killing a "Haunted crawler" in one attack.

And about the forever aol, it wouldnt be useless if you make it like 40 points so you dont have to buy removers every time you get RS.

Thats just my opinion though, and also, guild wars doesnt register the wars on the site.

Well, we need more balanced vocations tbh, I just saw a knight killing a "Haunted crawler" in one attack.

And about the forever aol, it wouldnt be useless if you make it like 40 points so you dont have to buy removers every time you get RS.

Thats just my opinion though, and also, guild wars doesnt register the wars on the site.
How long was it since you saw that since our upgrades was failing but we should have talked to everyone who had used those and fixed them.
The vocation balance is getting better in the coming update but as said the mostly thing that changed the vocations so dramatic was the upgrades.
Working with the Guild wars, will probably also get done at the update or before.

Update is happen either this night or at monday night.

How long was it since you saw that since our upgrades was failing but we should have talked to everyone who had used those and fixed them.
The vocation balance is getting better in the coming update but as said the mostly thing that changed the vocations so dramatic was the upgrades.
Working with the Guild wars, will probably also get done at the update or before.

Update is happen either this night or at monday night.

I saw it today around 12.00, by Huevo Kina.

Aight, thats perfect.

Umm,btw,i can upgrade my sword to +5 max?

Btw,u should increase eks healing,or decrease the dmg that mages do. They hit me 1,3k with ue ;/

Either there has been an fail in your upgrade with the knights damage or they are still OP. Yesterday a guy 1 hit me (300+ MS) with normal weapon attack.. And today when I logged on, knights 1 hit Haunted Crawlers and one of them did level 500 in 2 hours or something.. Besides that almost everything is awesome.

Either there has been an fail in your upgrade with the knights damage or they are still OP. Yesterday a guy 1 hit me (300+ MS) with normal weapon attack.. And today when I logged on, knights 1 hit Haunted Crawlers and one of them did level 500 in 2 hours or something.. Besides that almost everything is awesome.
We are having diffuculties since the players isn't willing to give their item and some have also used !createguild to duplicate their items. We are probably resetting but everyone that have been donating with paypal will gain their points back. You can't use zaypay yet.

Are you really resetting? Isn't there another way to solve this? U should ban "The most Beautiful" for start...

Back